Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3580Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-10-2017, 17:00   #1561
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
And get the latest....Donald Tusk says Brexit can be reversed.
That the UK parliament can ignore the result of the referendum.
What planet is this man on!
They really do not 'get it'...we do not want to be part of their dysfunctional club...to be a county in the United States of Europe.
No they don't get it at all do they?

We as a nation have said we no longer wish to be a part of this undemocratic union.

That, should have those that we will leave trying their best to prove that it's worth remaining, instead all they do is threaten us with how bad they are willing to make it if we don't change our minds.

I don't need them to act like spoilt children spitting their dummies out throwing tantrums.

I need them to take a look at themselves and realise why we voted to leave, which is because...

...They act like spoilt children spitting their dummies out and throwing tantrums.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-10-2017, 17:50   #1562
Beacon of light

Spot on Less....they should be making it worth staying.
They need to look at the reasons why the disaffection with the EU is rife throughout countries that are imprisoned by the organisation.
It IS a form of imprisonment.
They try to make nations feel like they would not survive outside the EU...they lower the esteem of nations...they ride roughshod over the needs and aspirations.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 08:17   #1563
God Member

Quote:
And get the latest....Donald Tusk says Brexit can be reversed.
That the UK parliament can ignore the result of the referendum.
What planet is this man on!
They really do not 'get it'...we do not want to be part of their dysfunctional club...to be a county in the United States of Europe.
bet the remainers will love this. the problem is when you talk to them the only thing they get is they love the idea of the EU and many actually would love the creation of the united states of europe. years of brainwashing certainly has worked for many.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 17:11   #1564
God Member

richard branson has publicly stated that we shoudl wait for all the older folk who voted leave to die and rejoin the EU

i think folk buying his naff products and services shoudl find alternatives but i dont have the biased backing of the BBC and media kissing my arse like he does

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 17:33   #1565
Beacon of light

He is 67 himself, so no spring chicken.
He is rich and so the effects of staying in the EU don't impact on his lifestyle...and never would.
He is arrogant and disrespectful to make such comments, but then he (arrogantly) considers that his opinion is right and 17.5 million people who voted democratically are wrong.

I do not 'get' why these remoaners can stomach the way that the EU negotiating team have denigrated the U.K...the bullying tactics they have used, the intransigence shown when solutions have been put forward.

It makes me think that these people don't actually like the UK, or its people.
hilleluk and monkey hanger like this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 25-10-2017 at 17:38.
Old 26-10-2017, 08:21   #1566
God Member

Quote:

It makes me think that these people don't actually like the UK, or its people.
agree that it comes over like that but there agenda seems to be against any form of nationalism and would prefer us to be just one part of a large european state that is just part of a world stage. don,t get it myself but i,ve never got lefties or the tree hugger brigade. each to their own i suppose, they will call me a little englander i guess.
hilleluk likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 09:38   #1567
Beacon of light

They can call me anything they want.
I don't care. It is all part of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan...where there would be no race or nation...just a homogenous mass of people...coffee coloured and with no national or racial allegiances.
It won't happen in my lifetime thank goodness.
accybeme likes this.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:04   #1568
Senior Member+

thanks margaret.
I was not aware of the coudenhove kalergi plan so I googled it and found the westernspring web page.
it certainly aligns with whats been happening in the eu
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 10:11   #1569
Beacon of light

You are welcome.
It has been going on for a long time....and the latest 'open door ' policy to migrants from the Middle East and Africa is all part of the plan.
It is scary for our children and grandchildren as we can already see these people outbreeding the indigent population...it is something that I will not be alive to see...but fills me with despair.
taddy likes this.
Old 27-10-2017, 10:18   #1570
Beacon of light

For those of you who have never heard of this...and I guess it would be many...here is some information that might enlighten you to what is happening in Europe right now.
The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan - The genocide of the Peoples of Europe | Western Spring
Old 27-10-2017, 10:43   #1571
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybeme View Post
thanks margaret.
I was not aware of the coudenhove kalergi plan so I googled it and found the westernspring web page.
it certainly aligns with whats been happening in the eu
Those in the EU do not WANT you to know anything at all about this plan...they want you to be ignorant, to stay ignorant, as this means there will be NO resistance to what they mean to do. Their plans will not be impeded by the population they want to engineer into subservience.

Of course, there will still always be the elite...those who pull the strings and decide how the world should be...and it will always be to their advantage, not ours.
So now you know.
Spread the word.

They will brand those of us who inform people of these plans as 'cranks' and 'conspiracy theorists'...except it is there for all to see and read.

I am not sure if it is already too late to do anything about it. I think it might be.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 27-10-2017, 20:50   #1572
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

I mentioned the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan way back in post 1221 (08-07-17), not only that but the fact that the eu in 1995 rolled out the "Barcelona declaration" covering the southern Mediterranean & North African countries. It was an open invite to "Come on down!" & set the pace for mass migration of our darker brethren to an old white europe with the sole intention of diluting our colour & culture.

The net result, a homogeneous race of coffee coloured peoples with no "National" pride, prejudice or loyalty, a putty like mass to be moulded into the shape & design of our "secretive white masters" tucked away somewhere safe & comfy, well away from the misery & turmoil they've inflicted on the general populace
Old 27-10-2017, 21:40   #1573
Beacon of light

Yes, you did and it was a surprise to me that it was mentioned at all.
I really doubted that many people knew about it...and was a bit reticent about mentioning it because I felt that it would be construed as some fantastical theory.
I know the kind of flak that MargaretR used to attract when she mentioned little known stuff and felt that I would attract the same kind of ridicule(not that it would really matter all that much).
But the evidence for people to be able to see, with what has been happening in the countries of the EU is so strong that it speaks volumes.
MargaretR likes this.
Old 27-10-2017, 21:45   #1574
Beacon of light

And this is the bones of the Barcelona Declaration...for those who want more evidence.
The Barcelona Declaration - Euro Mediterranean - EU's dirty secret

Oh, and these secretive machinations have been afoot since the mid seventies.
As I said in a previous post, I think I might be too late to halt the progress of these plans.
DaveinGermany likes this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 27-10-2017 at 21:53.
Old 27-10-2017, 21:47   #1575
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quite agree Ma. As time goes by & more & more folk start questioning the situation it should make the people think, if they can see the problem & come up with an answer yet our "leaders" can't, then obviously there is something not quite kosher happening within our realm.
monkey hanger likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..