Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3580Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2020, 11:57   #3646
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

myself dave i reckon we will be free of these scumbags, fishing was always gonna be the one its only 1% of things so to me no big deal if we have to wait a bit on that, will see when they announce summat later.
Old 24-12-2020, 12:21   #3647
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Aye Cashy, fishing was the main focus admittedly, but the other sticking points were ECJ & level playing field, not quite sure these have been adequately balanced to favour us as no one seems to be highlighting these.
Old 24-12-2020, 15:36   #3648

As long as Macron and his French cronies keep their hands in their pockets and are not allowed a veto then all should be well. we have been at loggerheads with the French since 1066. Yours, the Anglo Saxon but mainly Pure Lancashire Luddite.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 14:00   #3649
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

So BoJo has been "Brexit" PM for less than 24hrs & he's shoved this out there, a reasonable start but there's a whole heap more he needs to do to thoroughly convince Joe Public he really is looking out for the UK.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-supertrawlers
Old 01-01-2021, 14:28   #3650
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

this demonstrates to me what britain can now do if it chooses.cheers for posting that dave
Old 01-01-2021, 15:29   #3651
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

And while the vast majority are looking forward to a better brighter future for the UK, there are those eternal whiners & losers who can't get on with reality.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/13...-Boris-johnson
Old 01-01-2021, 15:34   #3652
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
this demonstrates to me what britain can now do if it chooses.cheers for posting that dave

You're welcome Cashy & Happy New year to you & yours.

That goes for all the rest of you Scallywags & reprobates out there who frequent these pages.

A great big, forward looking Brexit New Year 2021!
cashman and taddy like this.
Old 02-01-2021, 16:58   #3653
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Interesting times indeed, seems our "Jolly Jack Tars" have once again been deployed to deter the scourge of foreign plunderers & pirates within Britannias' sovereign waves, Nelsons spirit lingers on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tish-fish.html
Old 09-01-2021, 16:45   #3654
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

So here we are 2021, free from eu, stuck in with covid, not an ideal start to a new UK & new future & some folk have far to much time on their hands & keep sending me stuff ..... so you lucky lot get to share it too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20201216-WA0000.jpg (88.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20210101-WA0006.jpg (36.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20201116-WA0003.jpg (24.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20201128-WA0007.jpg (98.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20201026-WA0000.jpg (19.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20210109-WA0000.jpg (67.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20201228-WA0001.jpg (11.6 KB, 15 views)
Margaret Pilkington and taddy like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..