Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3580Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2017, 17:07   #1351
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

And it scares me as much as the possibility of nuclear war.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-08-2017, 17:19   #1352
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
This is a form of ethnic cleansing...social engineering of the worst order
I acquiesce unreservedly, not only that, but this insistence that the european nations be deluged by floods of unwanted, uneducated & unemployable 3rd world enrichers, defies all logic, common sense & understanding. Furthermore it goes completely against the un's very own charter 61/295 "Declaration on the rights of the indigenous peoples"

Why are the politicoes, msm & information services not highlighting this blatant discrepancy & total disregard of an agreed upon ruling?
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 13-08-2017, 17:49   #1353
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
And it scares me as much as the possibility of nuclear war.
Margaret, I think you are a smidgin off with your quote every body es brains, its the gumption department where they wouldn't have enough to grease a pan, over the past 80 odd years i've met some real gormless beggurs, some so bad, it made me wonder how they ever reached adulthood. Dr Spock would have a fit.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 17:52   #1354
Beacon of light

becuse it is part of a little known subversive plan.
If you asked anyone in the street about the Coudenhove Kalergi plan...how many folk do you think would have heard of it?
You could go on any university campus and ask these so called educated folk and I bet you would be digging in a dry gulch.

It would not do for the public to know the plans of those who want to pull the strings of the world...those who want to engineer socoety to their own ends...goodness me...NO, you don't want the pigs getting wind of the abbatoir. It could lead to an uprising(let's hope)
That it goes against the UN charter means very little as little is known about the plan.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 13-08-2017 at 17:57.
Old 13-08-2017, 17:56   #1355
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Margaret, I think you are a smidgin off with your quote every body es brains, its the gumption department where they wouldn't have enough to grease a pan, over the past 80 odd years i've met some real gormless beggurs, some so bad, it made me wonder how they ever reached adulthood. Dr Spock would have a fit.
you call it gumption, but that is just another word for brains..intelligence...call it what you will...it is all the same.
My experience has taught me that my quote is pretty damn near the mark.
If brains were dynamite most folk wouldn't have enough to blow the wax out of their ears.
If brains were elastic, most folk wouldn't have enough to make a frogs jockstrap.
I have many more.but I won't tire you with them
Old 15-08-2017, 11:26   #1356

Read in the newspapers recently, that Theresa May is going to make an apology at the Conservative party conference for the result of the general election, she had the final decision, but she was advised by other members of the Cabinet to have this election, so no apology is needed. only in my opinion.

The person who should be making an apology to the British people is Jeremy Corbyn, for Labour's so called, pack of lies Manifesto.

On a more positive note, the fishermen up in Aberdeen are seeing more jobs in the fishing industry, plus new orders for Trawlers to be built. That has to be good.
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 11:59   #1357

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilleluk View Post
The person who should be making an apology to the British people is Jeremy Corbyn, for Labour's so called, pack of lies Manifesto.

Why? It didn't do him any good, he lost. Anyway, all politicians lie, it's what they do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 15-08-2017, 12:03   #1358

You ask why. Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party lied, it cost the Conservative's a decent majority. This has repercussions for the EU negotiations, eg. Weak Government
Old 15-08-2017, 12:06   #1359

Oh! I should have added that all the opposition parties, are going to make it as difficult as possible to negotiate any deal with the EU, most of all Labour
Old 15-08-2017, 12:07   #1360
Beacon of light

I think apologising is a bad move, it makes her look weak...and it achieves nothing positive.

What I would like is for her to kick out the likes of Philip Hammond, Amber Rudd(though I really want to call he Amber Dudd).
I would also like her to tell the EU negotiators on both sides to get their act together.
I would prefer 'no deal' to a 'raw deal'.

We do not need the EU...but they need our cash.
hilleluk likes this.
Old 15-08-2017, 12:15   #1361

Quote:
Oh! I should have added that all the opposition parties, are going to make it as difficult as possible to negotiate any deal with the EU, most of all Labour

Mrs May made a serious mistake when she succumbed to hubris. She absolutely should not have called the election. The result is the proof of that. I really do not think that anyone can blame other politicians for standing against the Conservative Party in case they defeated them. That's why we have democracy.

I think that Jeremy Corbyn has a longer record of being anti-EU, than has Mrs May. The extreme left in this country have always been opposed to the union. So in that case, I feel it is doubly wrong to blame him for the state we now find ourselves. I mean, to be honest, he hasn't, actually, ever done anything!
Old 15-08-2017, 12:17   #1362
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
You ask why. Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party lied, it cost the Conservative's a decent majority. This has repercussions for the EU negotiations, eg. Weak Government
Actually the Conservative party cost the Conservative party a decent majority, a landslide could have been had but they would have had to have put up decent candidates, of course, the same can be said for Labour, because both parties are rubbish these days.
AccyMad and nowandzen like this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 12:19   #1363

If Corbyn's Labour party had not lied over student fees, the Conservative party would have had a landslide
Old 15-08-2017, 12:24   #1364

Well, there is one thing Jeremy Corbyn has been an IRA supporter
Old 15-08-2017, 12:27   #1365
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
If Corbyn's Labour party had not lied over student fees, the Conservative party would have had a landslide
You have already stated that here,

Quote:
No matter how many times you repeat it does not actually make it true.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..