Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2010, 09:58   #1
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Riot (News Blackout)

EDL In Dudley

1000’s of Muslims are currently on the rampage in Dudley. Surely not these peaceful people I hear you all say, but there is nothing on the news. That is because the media don’t want you to know, especially days before a general election. What prompted this outrage? Did someone draw an offensive cartoon of the prophet, or dare call a teddy bear Mohamed? No it is much worse than that. The English have dared take their country back.
As I am writing this there are currently several EDL members on the roof of the proposed building site for the Dudley Super Mosque staging a protest. They have enough food for days, a PA system and even a playstation. They will be giving speeches and also playing the call to prayer 5 times a day so residents are aware of the noise they will have to endure. There are also many EDL on the ground in a united show of strength and support. Numbers have been said to be between 50 and 100, but all there flying the flag on a moment’s notice. Well done lads and lasses, you are a credit to your country, and your ancestors that fought to defend our lands.
The EDL causing mischief you would expect the press to be out in full force, but the silence from the media is deafening. After speaking to people at the site, it appears the EDL aren’t the ones causing the trouble, but the 1000’s of Muslims trying their hardest to break police lines to get to the EDL. They are throwing bricks and bottles at the protestors but none are reaching their targets thankfully.
I have also had reports from Dudley that smaller groups of Muslims are ambushing white people all over the town. You know just days before the election there is going to be no media coverage of this, as it shows what we already know and the government want to hide, Muslims are violent, aggressive people with a moral code that is incompatible with western values. After all the politicians have been telling us for years that they are salt of the earth folk just misunderstood.
“But there mosque is under attack” I hear people say. Bull The EDL are camped out on a site due for demolition to make way for a mosque. They haven’t insulted Islam, or its followers. In fact the only thing they have done since been up on the roof is play the call to prayer, which if the mosque is built will be played 5 times a day anyway. The police have now closed to road to the demo and anyone trying to turn up with EDL colours is getting issued with a dispersal order.
I actually feel for the people of Dudley as to be fair they have been put out by the EDL on 2 occasions now, when the people of Dudley campaigned in the first place against the building of this monstrosity. The blame for this lies directly on the doorstep of the council for putting the wants of the Muslim community before the objections of the townsfolk. We are meant to live in a democracy which means that if the people go to their local council and say we object to these plans that have been submitted then the council have to listen. They chose not to so now the EDL will force them to
Well done EDL for defending the honour of my country, you truly are an inspiration to us all and I wish you every success

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly

Last edited by Neil; 03-05-2010 at 14:31.
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-05-2010, 10:13   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Riot (News Blackout)

this is just another example of how the politicians attempt to control the public, to broadcast this would in my view increase the B.N.P. vote.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:12   #3
Senior Member+

well done lads, to right they are doing what everyone should do,

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:25   #4

I'm sorry for being thick but what is EDL? What does it stand for?
suedarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:32   #5
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedarbo View Post
English Defence League which is not BNP.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 03-05-2010, 12:34   #6

Thanks Bagpuss. They are doing a good job
Old 03-05-2010, 12:37   #7
Accy Red

Finally a small item on the BBC website.
BBC News - Roof-top protest after English Defence League rally

Old 03-05-2010, 12:40   #8
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedarbo View Post
BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Who are the English Defence League?

Old 03-05-2010, 12:56   #9
Accy Red

This is very worrying.
http://www.libertiesalliance.org/201...mic-terrorism/

Old 03-05-2010, 13:13   #10

Overheard quote from George Brown?

“Bagpuss clearly is a bigot as are others on Accrington web”?

Sorry but no! I for instance am a Lacastrian English Britain with Asian friends.
Old 03-05-2010, 13:28   #11

I'm not a bigot, I'm reading about all sides. It makes interesting reading. I didn't even know the EDL existed and had to ask what it stood for. I'm not a racist either but I don't agree with terroism
Old 03-05-2010, 13:48   #12
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by webglynne View Post

Sorry but no! I for instance am a Lacastrian English Britain with Asian friends.
Who's George Brown?

What I am isn't really the question, the EDL has asian members that's why I said it's not BNP. I was attempting to highlight how the Government and the media are attempting to keep the general public in the dark as to what is going on out there.

Old 03-05-2010, 14:55   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by web glynne View Post

Obviously left his mike on again
Old 03-05-2010, 15:30   #14
God Member

This is a reaction against the imposition of multiculturalism.

The policy of multiculturalism is designed to eventually end nationalism.

The end of nationalism is needed to implement world government.

To resist, is understandable, but futile.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 16:01   #15
God Member

is this the news blackout you mean...

Right-wing protesters in stand-off with riot police over plans for £18m 'mega mosque' | Mail Online

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..