Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2006, 13:35   #61
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Saddam Hussain Executed...

I don’t think that anyone is seriously suggesting that the death penalty be re-introduced in the UK Ianto.W. But this isn’t about the UK and our laws. It’s about Iraq and their laws and they have the death penalty. End of story!
Old 31-12-2006, 14:37   #62
God Member

Re: Saddam Hussain Executed...

jambutty has a good point... just about everyone in this thread are eager to jump up and down when people dont want to adhere to our laws.. so we shouldnt be telling them about theres...

My opinion is that killiing for Retribution, as a Punishment, to get more land, to rule more people and most of all as a detterent is wrong. T o be honest I am surprised so many in this day and age think two wrongs make a right when it comes to killing someone for...killing someone... But theres not a lot anyone can do about it on accyweb is there
Old 31-12-2006, 15:31   #63
I am Banned

how long before the daily sport tells the world that his death was faked and he can be seen having tea with elvis on the moon ?
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 15:34   #64
God Member

Saying that... they havent reported any sighting of elvis in ages..... I do hope he is alright
Old 31-12-2006, 15:39   #65
I am Banned

this case actualy raises other more serious questions

will sadam impersinators now have to wear a rope around their neck under the trade descriptions act and if they do will they then be in breech of health and safety regulations ?

looking at it again i agree when people say his hanging will cause problems

ps:

elvis is alright kipax i was walking past a house yesterday and am pretty sure it was him singing in their living room
Old 31-12-2006, 16:30   #66
God Member

Well the deed is done so now we live with the consiquences or more acurately the Iraquis themselves. It comes down to whether the 2 factions can sort out their differences for the sake of their country.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 16:49   #67
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
he was hung 3am our time...stick sky news on...they are showing the video of it...well everything till the point he is swinging....
...........I have put the link into "over 18's" for any that wish to view the entire hanging on video (recorded by phone camera) Certainly not choice viewing on the general thread.
Old 31-12-2006, 16:54   #68
God Member

Hardly choice viewing if your over 18 either.... SICK SICK SICK!
Old 31-12-2006, 17:03   #69
Member.

Why would anyone want to watch the death of this man? There’s no pleasure in that surely.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 17:09   #70
God Member

I'm with Doug on this. Only the slightly warped for a better word would watch it.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 31-12-2006, 17:26   #71
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
I'm with Doug on this. Only the slightly warped for a better word would watch it.

looks like ime off to the 18 section
Old 31-12-2006, 17:28   #72
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
looks like ime off to the 18 section
Well at least there is one willing to admit a "problem"

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 31-12-2006, 18:00   #73
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Why would anyone want to watch the death of this man? There’s no pleasure in that surely.
No pleasure, I certainly agree doug but it IS now in the public domain and people may want to watch for a variety of reasons. If you are Iraqi and your family had been tortured, maybe you despise the man purely for the thousands of deaths that he was responsible for either directly or indirectly, or just want confirmation that it was not yet another "cover-up" and that the new Iraqi government have him in hiding

I put the link in "over 18's with plenty of warnings, it is down to the individual as to whether they want to see it or not.........
Old 31-12-2006, 18:08   #74
God Member

of course we get a heck of a lot of people from iraq on here dont we ... also you put in over 18s but then you go in the general foums to advertise it... could you push it anymore? how about a general email to all the members to tell them its there..

Like i say.. SICK SICK SICK and accyweb hits a new low.........
Old 31-12-2006, 18:17   #75
Always EVIL within us

climb back in your hole kipax

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..