Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2006, 18:49   #91
God Member

Re: Saddam Hussain Executed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
When you naughty boys have stopped fighting can I just say I watched the video through sheer morbid curiosity ..... I got to admit he was an evil bastard ... but I do find the video a little grotesque. How sick is human nature to want to film something like that?

oh the irony tinks... the pure irony...
Old 31-12-2006, 18:51   #92
God Member

I know kipax Sorry you'll get no argument from me I've already beat myself with the hypocrisy stick
Old 31-12-2006, 18:53   #93
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
I know kipax Sorry you'll get no argument from me I've already beat myself with the hypocrisy stick
well ya gave me the biggest smile of the night
Old 31-12-2006, 18:59   #94
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
but...still... happy new yr to those gits that can drink.... even you busman .. DING DING!
Appreciate the thought kipax, Happy new year....and I will have a swig of lager just for you
Old 31-12-2006, 19:00   #95
God Member

phew thats ok ... hate lager
Old 31-12-2006, 19:17   #96
Always EVIL within us

Old 31-12-2006, 19:58   #97
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
oh the irony tinks... the pure irony...
Yes.................

How can we justify our supposed participation in bringing Democracy to Iraq when we allow a mob to bring a life to its end? Yes he was evil, yes maybe justice as been served, but for who. You surprise me Tinks. I have seen many people die in many different ways but I would never want to see that.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 19:59   #98
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busman747 View Post

That looks like a Jewish Abe Lincon in a dress..........

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:42   #99
Senior Member+

I have just been looking at the news on the BBC Website and John Prescott has said that the way the executioners behaved was deplorable!!

What is he on about?? He deserved everything he got!! I'd have told him to go to Hell to. Joining the likes of Hitler & Pol Pot. The man was pure evil and deserved to die in that way aswell, just like he killed all those other people.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:58   #100
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

your right there lolly!!

I've seen the hanging on-line and to me he should have got worse than that, hes should have suffererd like the victims did!
Old 02-01-2007, 11:59   #101
God Member

Lolly with the situation the way it is in Iraq this show of "victory" by the supporters of groups opposed to Saddam will only make things worse. The fact that the exicution party rubbed it in will only enflame the chaos even mor between the Sunni's of which Saddam was one and the Shia who are now in power and hell bent on getting payback. The chaos will grow and as with all messes like this its the innocent that suffer.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 19:19   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Lolly with the situation the way it is in Iraq this show of "victory" by the supporters of groups opposed to Saddam will only make things worse. The fact that the exicution party rubbed it in will only enflame the chaos even mor between the Sunni's of which Saddam was one and the Shia who are now in power and hell bent on getting payback. The chaos will grow and as with all messes like this its the innocent that suffer.

Just checked in with the Fadhil brothers in Baghdad. The two latest posts cover Saddam's execution and the fractures developing within the various Shia factions. Interesting firsthand take on events there. www.iraqthemodel.com
bullseyebarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 19:21   #103
God Member

Bizarrely when back to work today and just before lunch a colleague of mine said that he thought he overheard someone say this morning that saddam had been executed and was it true???

WHERE THE HELL HAD HE BEEN ????????

He also said he had been watching the news but must have missed that bit!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 19:25   #104
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullseyebarb View Post
Just checked in with the Fadhil brothers in Baghdad. The two latest posts cover Saddam's execution and the fractures developing within the various Shia factions. Interesting firsthand take on events there. www.iraqthemodel.com
A bit of an eye opener there.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 21:24   #105
Resident Waffler

I'll come back to that link in a minute. I'm just watching a program about the CIA and am quite horrfied at how many foreign governments have been manipulated over the years with tragic consequences.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..