Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2006, 05:02   #1
Senior Member+

Saddam Hussain Executed...

Ah well wether or not u think he got a the trial or the punishment he deserved he's gone now...

but i dont think the violence in iraq will get any less still.

personally i think they shud've made him like a freak show and allowed members of the public to throw either eggs or rotten tomatoes at him...
Old 30-12-2006, 05:13   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Saddam Hussain Executed...

Tis the troops that I fear for now. News reports that there maybe a back-lash both there and in other countries.
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2006, 05:37   #3
God Member

you can be sure Bullseyebarb had her knitting neddles clicking tonight

yep the School of Americas (SOA) Ft. Benning Georgia has another scalp hanging from its belt

steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2006, 09:00   #4
Resting in peace

Saddam has finally met his maker, now for the backlash.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2006, 09:02   #5

How was he executed?
Old 30-12-2006, 09:11   #6
Senior Member+

he was hung 3am our time...stick sky news on...they are showing the video of it...well everything till the point he is swinging....
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2006, 09:35   #7

not before time.
Old 30-12-2006, 10:07   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
he was hung 3am our time...stick sky news on...they are showing the video of it...well everything till the point he is swinging....
not seen it and no intention of looking.. sounds a bit sick to me.

thou shalt not kill... has anyone seen the small print in the bible..down at the bottom of the page with a little asterix*. its ok to kill people.. ok to hang people or eletrocute them or behead them so long as your in charge of a country and you make up the laws... otherwise commandment # comes into force and thou shalt not kill.

hmmm sorry not a believer in killing people no matter what the reason..
Old 30-12-2006, 10:22   #9
Resting in peace

How the British government can condone this sick spectacle of a man being forced to his death by hooded men, remains to be seen. The very fact that they have forced the British people to have a hand in something we ourselves, (the majority) are against, and indeed do not allow in this country is quite hypocritical.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2006, 10:58   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

dont think iraq will be any safer for it,but life has changed my views over the years so now i think tough thats the way it is,he deserved topping.
Old 30-12-2006, 11:03   #11
Give, give, give member

I'm knackered.

I, along with the Hyndburn Wooly Collective, held a candle lit vigil for peace throughout this dark night.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2006, 11:59   #12
God Member

So they have stretched his neck (eventually) but what have the gains be and I dont mean the fact that there is one despot dictator less. The counntry is in chaos the worlds joe public is split certain fundimentalist factions are ready for armagedon. We will reap what we have sown and a lot sooner than anyone believes.

Sadley anyone going to the USA has little or no chance of getting in as the place will be shut tighter than a Scotsmans purse. They know there will be a back lash and due to the poncy way GB behaves thanks to the PC brigade we could take the brunt of it. These fanatics out for revenge can get in and out of GB easier than I can get a doctors appointment.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2006, 12:07   #13
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

good riddance to bad ****, thats what i say
Old 30-12-2006, 12:54   #14
I am Banned

i think he got off rather lightly considering the people who support him would chop your head off with a blunt knife

the bible may say thou shal not kill but its only a book and ime glad the bastard swung, heres to hanging his followers when caught
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2006, 13:02   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
the bible may say thou shal not kill but its only a book and ime glad the
oh dear... so eerrm... who decided what he did was wrong in the first place if not the bible? hey i dont believe in god or the bible.. i just find it strange that he is hanged for doing something the bible says is wrong.. yet his punishment is also wrong according to the bible..

dont give me the everyone knows what he did was wrong.. they only know because over the centuries thats the way mankind has developed and not least beause of the bible... a bible written by saddam or adolf would have us all with a different mindset..

bigger picture... have a look

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..