Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree103Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2013, 11:39   #121
Full Member+

Re: School Beards.

the sad thing to me is that the pupils have won or so it seems to me.I thought this head teacher was sticking ti his guns through hell and high water , looks like the pressure is on.It is so unfair .
DAV007 likes this.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-10-2013, 12:07   #122
God Member

of course the muslims won did anyone expect any different of an outcome

a woman was sacked from manchester airport i think it was for wearing a cucifix yet my passport was checked by a woman wearing a burkah so its pretty clear how thigs work out in things liek this

in fairness to the head teacher he probbably backed down because he knows that not backing down would lead to mass protests outside the school which is standard procedure when a muslim gets offended especially when offended and not bowed down to

its disgusting and shamefull and the parents of these boys shoudl be ashamed of themselves for agreeing to the terms of teh school then expecting their acceptance to be forgotten when their boys started needing a shave
BERNADETTE likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 14-10-2013 at 12:10.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 13:44   #123
God Member

Just remebered that not too long ago a young local boy was forced to cut his hair brades (exscuse spelling on that) despite it been part of his culture so why could the young boy not keep his hair yet these boys can ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 14-10-2013, 13:52   #124

How is it that white indigenous non Muslim British people have to change their way of life to accept that ethnic minorities must be allowed to continue their way of life unchanged East Is East and West is West and never the twain will agree.
DAV007 likes this.
Big Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 14:01   #125
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
a woman was sacked from manchester airport i think it was for wearing a cucifix
You failed to add that she won the court battle and was awarded 32k euro in compensation.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 14:14   #126
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
You failed to add that she won the court battle and was awarded 32k euro in compensation.
still got sacked and forced to take legal action despite trying to talk reason to her employer and put through what was most likely a very stressfull time with the national press and a court case to contend with which incidently took quite along time to sort out.

they wouldnt have dared let it get that far with a muslim

stop bowing down to any religeon they either do as the rules say or walk away if they are offended and go elsewhere where people are just as guillable as they are
DAV007 likes this.

Last edited by accyman; 14-10-2013 at 14:18.
Old 14-10-2013, 14:33   #127
Beacon of light

My view on this is, that the muslim boys should have been told to either accept the values of the school as a whole, or find somewhwere else to be educated.

This is another case where the rules are in favour of the few at the expense of the many...and it is not good enough.
We are supposed to tolerate their culture(and it is a cultural rather than a religious issue - nowhere in the holy book does it state that growing facial hair is mandatory), but tolerance is a two way thing, and nowhere in this do I see any tolerance of the schools well publicised policy on dress and uniform
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 14:43   #128
God Member

the rules wernt in favour of the few teh rules catered for catholic education

what has happened here is that the rules have been changed for the few so i guess it will be ok now if any girl that decides they want blue hair to go ahead and dye their hair with no fear of reprocussion because rules are made to be broken

well thats teh message been sent here

teenagers are teenagers no matter what faith they are and its a certainty they dont care about what their faith may or may not say but purely a case of beating the system and spitting in authorities face

what if they had decided teh school uniform wasnt to tehir liking would they be allowed not to wear a uniform ? Im curious as to how far an established organisation will bend for a few because i dont recall it been an issue before and im pretty sure they arnt teh first muslim males ever to attend that school.

certainly wernt allowed beards at moorhead and tehre was more than plenty of muslim males there when i was there so why is it only now therees an issue and not before ?

could it be that someone is just been awkward and deliberatly difficult ?

Last edited by accyman; 14-10-2013 at 14:49.
Old 14-10-2013, 14:55   #129
Beacon of light

It is so that they have an outward display of their culture.......wearing the niqab is just the same.....it is people from the muslim community that are in effect saying 'up yours' with your rules.
They do not wish to integrate or become part of the community, whether that be school of the community in general.

If they do not like the rules, then they should be allowed to leave and go where the rules favour them or suit them better.
jelly baby and Gremlin like this.
Old 14-10-2013, 15:29   #130
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington
If they do not like the rules, then they should be allowed to leave and go where the rules favour them or suit them better.
I found this place whilst browsing the web, should suit them to a T.

Its Beautiful – Its Pakistan
Pakistan was created in the Indus Valley specifically to provide the Muslims of South Asia with a state of their own, and there are very few countries where religion plays such an important role in the lives of people.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 17:12   #131
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
I found this place whilst browsing the web, should suit them to a T.

Pakistan was created in the Indus Valley specifically to provide the Muslims of South Asia with a state of their own, and there are very few countries where religion plays such an important role in the lives of people.
Why should they bother yerself when they've turn Britain into a state of their own, its quite obviously us brits have to except we've been sold down the river, because if we don't let them get their way, they play the race card and call in the European Human Rights brigade
Old 14-10-2013, 19:13   #132
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Of course it's beautiful, they're all over here living in Bradford, Bingley, Burnley, Rochdale and surrounding districts.
Old 14-10-2013, 19:26   #133

I'm certainly not a racist (I think most people say this before they say something that could be construed as ) but you only have to read this Forum to realise most people on here have the same view no matter what our background. We don't mind other cultures or religions but some of these don't realise it's them that should be more tolerant of our culture and religion.

Whilst we sit back they push every rule every law every establishment, there must come a time when people say enough is enough in a firm way otherwise the inevitable will happen and these people will be governing us locally in some shape or form and guess who won't be tolerant then

Most of us just want a quiet life and to get on with our own things but a lot of these people are extremist and will not stop to they gain control unfortunately.

However like a mentioned before how can only 2% of the population and then only a small % of them cause so much unrest and push things like they do and still get away with it
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 23:49   #134

After reading the blogs on this it would appear that the racial intolerants are out in force, shame on you. Modst people have no say in where and into what religion they are born into, with most of the comments being racial no wonder other people of different religions etc get the ****s.
Restless likes this.
keith higson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 00:47   #135
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith higson View Post
After reading the blogs on this it would appear that the racial intolerants are out in force, shame on you. Modst people have no say in where and into what religion they are born into, with most of the comments being racial no wonder other people of different religions etc get the ****s.
People may not get a choice on what faith they are born into but everyone has a choice on how they act

these boys and their parents have acted shamefully and in a very disrespective manner towards a school that accepted them despite them not been of the same faith the school is ran under .

ps:

this isnt a race issue its a faith issue and yes im a little bit faithist but i think all faiths are pretty bad so please dont be thinking im pro-christian im actually pro-sod teh lot of them

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..