Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2006, 22:35   #1
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Separated

noticed tessa and her husband have separated to save her embarrasment the story goes. cos she wasn,t aware of any of the goings on am i just a cynical owd get but HOW were the press on the doorstep for this separation? are they clairvoyant? do the public buy this crap? opinions please.
Old 04-03-2006, 22:39   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: Separated

Who?.........

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 22:41   #3
Member.

If they think this will detract attention they should think again. This God Blaming Government should pack up and ship out before they make us the worlds laughing stock. It’s a con job in my view and they’ve made themselves look even worse than they are. She should do the right thing a resign, followed by that idiot Blair and his disciples.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 00:09   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
Who?.........
our wonderful government minister willow,who doesn,t know about £350,000 gifts etc and the mortgage being paid off in months, and i believe the moons made of green cheese.
Old 05-03-2006, 00:12   #5
white rabbits

like my fater in law used to say ....they are all peers queers or racketeers....
but i think he meant the house of lords
Old 05-03-2006, 11:14   #6
Super Moderator

A cynical damage limitation ploy, designed to save Tessa's career. The key phrase in the statement is, "they hope that over time their relationship can be restored". In other words, if Mills manages to wriggle out of his current spot of difficulty, they'll be back together like a shot. Does the government believe that we are really stupid enough to believe all this?
Old 05-03-2006, 12:11   #7
God Member

Unfortunately yes they do WH.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 15:21   #8
Beacon of light

I think it is just a ploy to keep Tessa Jowell in the government.....anyone who will do anything to keep their position in this corrupt crew is not to be trusted. I think she will have to resign eventually...she is just putting off the inevitable.
Margaret Pilkington is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 20:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
Does the government believe that we are really stupid enough to believe all this?
some people are and this is why they continue to take us for idiots
well i think we should form our own government or become a republic
that would be good for prince charles
Old 06-03-2006, 13:50   #10
Resting in peace

I'm wondering how Cherie feels about all of this. Tessa Jowell was widely quoted as saying that she would throw herself under a bus for her dear leader. Now she's dumped the husband because he's an embarrassment to Tone. I don't think I'd be too happy if I was Mrs B .....

P.S. I wonder which of their houses she is living in?
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 14:10   #11
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendy
I'm wondering how Cherie feels about all of this. Tessa Jowell was widely quoted as saying that she would throw herself under a bus for her dear leader. Now she's dumped the husband because he's an embarrassment to Tone. I don't think I'd be too happy if I was Mrs B .....

P.S. I wonder which of their houses she is living in?
I would be more than happy to push her if she hesitates…..If she had any self respect or respect for the leadership she so cherishes she’d do the right thing and piddle off.

If she participated in disposing of this money of her husbands its a clear case of handling with intent and she should face 12 good men and true, if it was one of us we would be banged up by now sharing the soap with strange folk with hairy pits.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..