Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'?
No. 24 77.42%
Yes. 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2012, 09:05   #271
Resting in Peace

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
These surveys are manipulated to make a point, serve an agenda! What drug have you been taking to make you such a bitter and twisted individual?
Think you'll find that he's said many times before that its not HIS experiance with drugs, but working with people that were to weak to say no.
Old 30-08-2012, 09:05   #272
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
No suggestions. Just humour. I just think of bill hicks sometimes when I think of this

Anyway this a study of 1000 people? and they are making out that this is fact?. It is totally ridiculous. Oh but if its in the mainstream media, people will believe it.

Worse you feel the need to bring up the thread again when most people here don't want anything to do with it. Seems like another attempt to provoke kestrelx. If im wrong about that, so be it. I am only human.
Good point, wasn't Garinda complaining some time ago about someone bringing up an old thread a matter of weeks after it was forgoten - now suddenly this old drug issue is being dug up. When I'd long forgotten about it.

You are right...
Old 30-08-2012, 09:31   #273
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Good point, wasn't Garinda complaining some time ago about someone bringing up an old thread a matter of weeks after it was forgoten - now suddenly this old drug issue is being dug up. When I'd long forgotten about it.

You are right...
Seems to me garinda just added a new report to this thread, nothing more, but never mind, yeh got a supporter, it takes all sorts.
Old 30-08-2012, 09:41   #274
Give, give, give member

Quote:
These surveys are manipulated to make a point, serve an agenda! What drug have you been taking to make you such a bitter and twisted individual?
I suppose such drivel should be expected.

At what age did you first smoke cannabis?

It could explain a lot, about some of the issues you seem to have.

Was it before, or after you first used heroin?

As for the findings of this latest research, which was widely reported in the news throughout the world, as far as I understand it's an independent, on-going study of a cross-sample of people, that's been going on for the last thirty years.

Old 30-08-2012, 09:42   #275
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Seems to me garinda just added a new report to this thread, nothing more, but never mind, yeh got a supporter, it takes all sorts.
I recall garinda (and or some other delinquent) having a hissy fit sometime back when somebody revivied an old thread - but I can't be bothred going back and trolling up the evidence!
Old 30-08-2012, 09:44   #276
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Good point, wasn't Garinda complaining some time ago about someone bringing up an old thread a matter of weeks after it was forgoten -
Er...no.

Wrong, again.

Your memory really is shot to pieces, isn't it?

Please feel free to quote me, showing I did this.

Good luck.

Old 30-08-2012, 09:48   #277
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I recall garinda (and or some other delinquent) having a hissy fit sometime back when somebody revivied an old thread - but I can't be bothred going back and trolling up the evidence!
See? Poor memory, and an apathetic lack of motivation, for what should be such a simple task.

What a terrible state to be in.

Old 30-08-2012, 09:51   #278
Super Moderator

Quote:
For crying out loud, he didn't just revive the thread at random, he did it because there's a recent survey on the subject which has been published in the last few days, so there could be something further to discuss on the subject. Is it any wonder you're on the receiving end of so much criticism when you come out with such drivel?
Old 30-08-2012, 09:56   #279
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
For crying out loud, he didn't just revive the thread at random, he did it because there's a recent survey on the subject which has been published in the last few days, so there could be something further to discuss on the subject. Is it any wonder you're on the receiving end of so much criticism when you come out with such drivel?
Oh don't worry.

It's a bit like that football chant, about the opposition only singing when they're winning.

The silly dopes on here only whinge when they're losing...the plot.

Old 30-08-2012, 10:12   #280
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Oh don't worry.

It's a bit like that football chant, about the opposition only singing when they're winning.

The silly dopes on here only whinge when they're losing...the plot.

Not so much losing the plot Rindi, think it was lost a long time ago
Old 30-08-2012, 10:52   #281
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Er...no.

Wrong, again.

Your memory really is shot to pieces, isn't it?

Please feel free to quote me, showing I did this.

Good luck.
Well I can't be bothered playing your game - sometime back you were banging on about bringing up old threads - it was either you, or someone who backs you and or you worked together. It just proves you are a hypocrite.
Old 30-08-2012, 10:54   #282
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Rubbish - yesterday I had Mancie and Restless both agreeing that Garinda is out of order and stirs up trouble on purpose, there are others who know this also.

He's like a stuck record.
Old 30-08-2012, 10:57   #283
God Member

After last night's slanging debacle (which Mick rightly deleted), I have changed my signature.

We need to be aware that legal drugs can cause personality changes too.

Old 30-08-2012, 11:28   #284
Super Moderator

Quote:
Rubbish - yesterday I had Mancie and Restless both agreeing that Garinda is out of order and stirs up trouble on purpose, there are others who know this also.

He's like a stuck record.
So, what's that supposed to prove? I can equally cite members who would say he revived the thread for a legitimate reason. Cashy has already said as much in an earlier post. Still, carry on with your paranoid fantasies if you think it'll help you garner the attention you so obviously crave.
Old 30-08-2012, 11:58   #285
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Well I can't be bothered playing your game
What game's that Nigel?

Being able to back up a wild claim with actual evidence, if needs be?

Yes, unlike those apparently lacking any motivation, that's something I can always do quite easily.

The sad thing is, although it's perfectly clear to everyone else, you really don't know just how much your early use of recreational drugs has diminished your ability to comprehend even the simplest of things.

It is, sad.

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..