Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



View Poll Results: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'?
No. 24 77.42%
Yes. 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2012, 23:14   #376
God Member
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
What an imagination -as far as I remember since I know Garinda his inclinations mean he is a non-breeder -his own words, so I'm sure i cause him no offence. I think he is as far removed from Sharia law as you can get
don't see any nutters on his horzion -sorry! Though as to idiots...

I am still on the run myself, though Interpol occasionally knocks on the door ...I do still look so innocent -thank goodness!

Mary Poppins Li'l sister
Maybe when he said he would shoot he's own kids was some kind of nonsense response because he can't reproduce like what normal people do.
Mancie is offline  
Accrington Web
Old 01-09-2012, 23:16   #377
God Member
 
mobertol's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I'll sleep.

Despite the alarms going off.

As people go out on the rob, to fund their habit.

It's a hard knock life...
Good -don't you go worryin' about inconsequentional folk - rest up and save your energy for answering the multitudes on Accyweb -a bit of wisdom is a daily treasure.
__________________


“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:20   #378
God Member
 
mobertol's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Maybe when he said he would shoot he's own kids was some kind of nonsense response because he can't reproduce like what normal people do.
Oh, c'mon Mancie -open up your mind!

Really you are still back in time...what a shame, I had weighed you up differently.

Your loss....
__________________


“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:27   #379
God Member
 
mobertol's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Maybe when he said he would shoot he's own kids was some kind of nonsense response because he can't reproduce like what normal people do.
Excuse me -but, as a "so-called" normal person could I ask you how many offspring you have produced?

How dare you ask someone else such a personal question in the meantime? With such an ill-intentioned question...
__________________


“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:28   #380
God Member
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Oh, c'mon Mancie -open up your mind!

Really you are still back in time...what a shame, I had weighed you up differently.

Your loss....
Maybe my loss..but when you have someone who has a definite agenda to ridcicule and take the **** out of people on here the only response is to fight back..Garinda may come across as funny and mean no harm..but if or when you may end up on the wrong side you might think differerent..good luck gal.
Mancie is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:30   #381
God Member
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Excuse me -but, as a "so-called" normal person could I ask you how many offspring you have produced?

How dare you ask someone else such a personal question in the meantime? With such an ill-intentioned question...
Oh dear!..how very dare you?
Mancie is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:34   #382
God Member
 
mobertol's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Oh dear!..how very dare you?
I am most daring -are you daring enough to answer...
__________________


“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:37   #383
God Member
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Excuse me -but, as a "so-called" normal person could I ask you how many offspring you have produced?

How dare you ask someone else such a personal question in the meantime? With such an ill-intentioned question...
Have you read what Garinda has said in the past?.. he proposed shootings without trial.. he would be prepared to shoot his own children.. he agreed with amputation for theft of any kind.. if these are the views of a normal person then I don't agree and regard them as extreme.. and I have two heathy lads aged 22 and 23..cheers

Last edited by Mancie; 01-09-2012 at 23:39.
Mancie is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:40   #384
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Yeah i am pretty much open minded..but I was asking a question of someone who has said they would be prepared to shoot his own children for theft...have you read some of the past posts this idiot has written?...such as chopping hands off ..shooting children?.. he's a nutter
Are you ready for one of those little reality checks, I sometimes give you?

When we try to trade your wild inaccuracies, for things called actual facts?

Good.

Let's begin.

I posted, and said...

Hypothetically, if I was in the armed forces, and ordered to fire plastic bullets, or water cannon, on mobs of rioters, out endangering innocent lives, whilst looting, and carrying out arson attacks, I would.

I would, because that was the job I'd have chosen to do, and that involves obeying orders.

It would make no difference to me who the mob actually consisted of, because unlike the vast majority of members on here, you said hypothetically you wouldn't report your child, if you knew they'd been out looting and rioting.

I remember, after I asked you, if you had a child who'd stolen a large sum of money off an elderly grandparent, would you report that crime, and you similarly said no.

Shamefully, in my opinion. An attitude which reflects badly on the society we've created.

Then, as now, it's my opinion, that what you say you'd do, in this hypothetical situation, that this is an example of bad parenting, in which children fail to learn a very useful lesson in life, that being for the majority of the times in this life, actions have consequences.

This is the reality of what was said, and posted.

This is when I say...'Please quote any evidence to the contrary.'

You, of course can't. As there isn't any.

A day or so later, I'll ask 'No luck, coming up with the evidence Vern?'

Depending how many empties are on the floor, you either have a little chuckle, or start mubbling on about fisty-cuffs, rumble in the jumble sale, or some other such nonsense.

Provide a quote, which shows everything I've just posted about shooting poor lickle innocent babies, isn't in fact the actual truth of the matter. If you can.

Evidence, to the contrary?

Vern 'on your pushbike' Tebbit, it's over to you....






We'll be waiting.

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.







Last edited by garinda; 01-09-2012 at 23:46.
garinda is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:47   #385
God Member
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Oh is it down to me?..sorry was watching TOTP's 77..anyway whatever Garinda said he is a Nazi...no way round it he wants to kill people
Mancie is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:47   #386
God Member
 
mobertol's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Are you ready for one of those little reality checks, I sometimes give you?

When we try to trade your wild inaccuracies, for things called actual facts?

Good.

Let's begin.

I posted, and said...

Hypothetically, if I was in the armed forces, and ordered to fire plastic bullets, or water cannon, on mobs of rioters, out endangering innocent lives, whilst looting, and carrying out arson attacks, I would.

I would, because that was the job I'd have chosen to do, and that involves obeying orders.

It would make no difference to me who the mob actually consisted of, because unlike the vast majority of members on here, you said hypothetically you wouldn't report your child, if you knew they'd been out looting and rioting.

I remember, after I asked you, if you had a child who'd stolen a large sum of money off an elderly grandparent, would you report that crime, and you similarly said no.

Shamefully, in my opinion. An attitude which reflects badly on the society we've created.

Then, as now, it's my opinion, that what you say you'd do, in this hypothetical situation, that this is an example of bad parenting, in which children fail to learn a very useful lesson in life, that for the majority of the times, actions have consequences.

This is the reality of what was said, and posted.

This is when I say...'Please quote any evidence to the contrary.'

You, of course can't. As there isn't any.

A day or so later, I'll ask 'No luck, coming up with the evidence Vern?'

Depending how many empties are on the floor, you either have a little chuckle, or start mubbling on about fisty-cuffs, rumble in the jumble sale, or some other such nonsense.

Provide a quote which shows everything I've just posted about shooting poor lickle innocent babies, isn't in fact the actual truth of the matter. If you can.

Evidence, to the contrary?

Vern 'on your pushbike' Tebbit, it's over to you....






We'll be waiting.

WE are waiting... and that is not the royal "We" -even though I consider OUR question to be equally , if not more pressing...
__________________


“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 23:52   #387
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Have you read what Garinda has said in the past?.. he proposed shootings without trial.. he would be prepared to shoot his own children.. he agreed with amputation for theft of any kind.. if these are the views of a normal person then I don't agree and regard them as extreme.. and I have two heathy lads aged 22 and 23..cheers
'Amputation, for theft of any kind'?

Any evidence, a quote say, to back up yet another wild, and wholly inaccurate claim?

No?

Thought not.

If posting false claims was a crime, with amputation as the punishment, you'd just be a bit of hairy skin, and an ugly pair of ears by now.

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline  
Old 02-09-2012, 00:04   #388
God Member
 
mobertol's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Oh is it down to me?..sorry was watching TOTP's 77..anyway whatever Garinda said he is a Nazi...no way round it he wants to kill people
Good Lord! That's a good one!

What are you thinking...Lol!!!!!!!!!

Future Mitt Romney supporter on the horizon -as a Mormon you could have more than one wife....
__________________


“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline  
Old 02-09-2012, 00:05   #389
God Member
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
When someone starts bandying about words like "Idiot" I always feel it's time they take stock personally -no offence intended , of course, but then if I'd stayed in the UK I was destined for the diplomatic services...
Bandying words like "idiot"?..I can think of worse words for someone who has openly declared he would shoot he's own kids.
Mancie is offline  
Old 02-09-2012, 00:07   #390
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Have you read what Mancie has said in the past?.. he proposed kiddy fiddlin'.. he would be prepared to fiddle with his own children.. he agreed that all nonces would not face punishment of any kind.. if these are the views of a normal person then I don't agree and regard them as extreme.. and I have two heathy lads aged 12 and 23 months..cheers

Oh Garinda, that's shocking!

Did he really say such things?

When, and in which threads?

I want to see evidence, before I can believe such things!

A quote, where he actually says such terrible words.





You can't?

Oh Rindy, how on Earth can we believe what you say about Mancie is true now, without the slightest scrap of evidence?

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.







Last edited by garinda; 02-09-2012 at 00:10.
garinda is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 19:45.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1