Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'?
No. 24 77.42%
Yes. 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2012, 00:59   #406
God Member

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I don't hate you, genuinely.

Quite honestly, and happily, I've never hated any person in my life.

Such a waste of time, and effort, and certainly doesn't change anything for the positive. It must just fester, and eat away at you.

I pity anyone who's consumed by such a self-destructive emotion as hate.

If that's truly what you feel, hate, then I really am genuinely sorry for you.

Thanks for your concern..have to say I'm so full of love inside that I just can't control it.. the feeling of love and kindness is so strong I'll have to sign off.

Last edited by Mancie; 02-09-2012 at 01:01.
Accrington Web
Old 02-09-2012, 01:35   #407
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Maybe when he said he would shoot he's own kids was some kind of nonsense response because he can't reproduce like what normal people do.
Oh do shut up, Vern, my li'l stalker.

If you're such an expert on what you reckon I do with my willy, name who, and the religion, of the person I was last in a relationship with, and ending last year?

I'll give you a clue.

Muslim.

Just her name to conjure up now.

Oh, yes, issue.

Frighteningly she's twenty eight next April, and finished her doctorate earlier this year at the Sorbonne. A great gal. Thankfully much more like her mother.

You might as well have a stab at guessing my favourite colour now.

You are so obviously the shiniest button in the button box.

With your brilliant observational skills.

If you're not on smack, bringing us neatly back on thread, you might want to get your gas flue checked instead.

There has to be some kind of explanation.

Old 02-09-2012, 02:42   #408
Senior Member+

Had a nice drink. Fell asleep for two hours. Now wide awake. Thought i would have a peak here. I assure you I will rest soon....

but Oh my. You two been at it.

Garinda-- Going back to when you said about 'grassing' so-to-speak. I hope they do not know it is you. I guess this is not recent?

Here is a true story

A person was buying amphetamines when police burst into a house and arrested people. The person buying the amphetamines 'grassed'

In front of his friend. She witnessed it all They jumped him, beat him up and smashed about 10-15 beer bottles on him and I don't know what else. This wasn't enough. They went into his flat and they smashed all his windows, his tv and wrecked almost everything inside. Afterwards they left him alone. But it is one of those stories that haunt me.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:26   #409
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Had a nice drink. Fell asleep for two hours. Now wide awake. Thought i would have a peak here. I assure you I will rest soon....

but Oh my. You two been at it.

Garinda-- Going back to when you said about 'grassing' so-to-speak. I hope they do not know it is you. I guess this is not recent?

Here is a true story

A person was buying amphetamines when police burst into a house and arrested people. The person buying the amphetamines 'grassed'

In front of his friend. She witnessed it all They jumped him, beat him up and smashed about 10-15 beer bottles on him and I don't know what else. This wasn't enough. They went into his flat and they smashed all his windows, his tv and wrecked almost everything inside. Afterwards they left him alone. But it is one of those stories that haunt me.
I rather hope that the majority of people would report the matter, if they'd seen someone regularly selling illegal drugs to children, whilst parked on our streets.

If this is no longer the case, I'm out of here.

I'll return to my own planet.

As there's really no hope for your's.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:36   #410
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Allow me to disagree this once -he's definitely Jim-Bob!!!!!!
Your both wrong he's more like Pa
Old 02-09-2012, 09:38   #411
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Stop being such a tight-arse Mancie - you live in London -right , not Hyndburn...

Thought you were part of the progressive, open-minded group of Accyweb...
Only when he's sober which ain't often
Old 02-09-2012, 09:41   #412
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Maybe when he said he would shoot he's own kids was some kind of nonsense response because he can't reproduce like what normal people do.
Thats out of order clown
Old 02-09-2012, 09:41   #413
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Your both wrong he's more like Pa
Now,now Zebediah -we all know how you love your boy!

As to my being Mamma - that makes you my Father-in law

Must check with Mary-Ellen when she's on-line again - that girl is always gettin' into trouble

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
Old 02-09-2012, 10:16   #414
Senior Member+

I am just saying that I think admitting it openly that you "grass" for want of a better term, is a dangerous thing.

Not all dealers will sell to children. Those that do make me sick. Comes down again to what I said before about morals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I rather hope that the majority of people would report the matter, if they'd seen someone regularly selling illegal drugs to children, whilst parked on our streets.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:42   #415
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I am just saying that I think admitting it openly that you "grass" for want of a better term, is a dangerous thing.

Not all dealers will sell to children. Those that do make me sick. Comes down again to what I said before about morals.
You mean there are drug pushers with morals
Old 02-09-2012, 10:51   #416
Give, give, give member

Quote:

Again, that's not what I said.

These dealers were.

When the day comes when I'm too afraid to do the right thing, I'll definitely return to my own planet, and leave you to it.

Happily it hasn't happened yet,

Old 02-09-2012, 11:05   #417
Senior Member+

Oh this is just getting stupid now. Jaysay. Your question itself is a trick question. Drug pushers are those that prey on people and 'push' drugs. The answer to this question is of course no; as pushing drugs is an immoral act.

Garinda-- Ok I will leave you to it. If you want to broadcast to the world. Then ok. I just hope that nothing bad happens to you due to these actions.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:08   #418
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

This is a simple matter of doing the right thing or being a tart, it don't get any clearer n that to me.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:10   #419
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Oh this is just getting stupid now. Jaysay. Your question itself is a trick question. Drug pushers are those that prey on people and 'push' drugs. The answer to this question is of course no; as pushing drugs is an immoral act.

Garinda-- Ok I will leave you to it. If you want to broadcast to the world. Then ok. I just hope that nothing bad happens to you due to these actions.
You said that some had morals
Old 02-09-2012, 11:17   #420
Senior Member+

There is a difference between somebody that pushes drugs and somebody that sells drugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You said that some had morals
Yes. What for just an example I decide to grow a load of cannabis and sell it to a bunch of people that I know. Would this be an immoral act? no it wouldn't. Illegal yes.

But If I bag it up, stand on street corners(do pushers actually do this? I have never seen it) and whisper to little kids...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..