Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



View Poll Results: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'?
No. 24 77.42%
Yes. 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2012, 22:33   #871
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You must be - give, give, giving a lot to the Accy Web coffers to get away with half the "trolling" you do
Nah, wrong...again Sherlock.

That'll just be your paranoia raising it's head again, causing you delusions, and totally unfounded worries.

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline  
Accrington Web
Old 14-09-2012, 23:20   #872
Senior Member+
 
kestrelx's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Nah, wrong...again Sherlock.

That'll just be your paranoia raising it's head again, causing you delusions, and totally unfounded worries.

Check out this video at 3:00 - your ex-mate Anne Savage talking about raving in Blackburn on drugs...



She was obviously off her nut - so next time you see her - tell her off will you and from all your Anti-drug merchants at Accy Web!
kestrelx is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 03:53   #873
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Check out this video at 3:00 - your ex-mate Anne Savage talking about raving in Blackburn on drugs...



She was obviously off her nut - so next time you see her - tell her off will you and from all your Anti-drug merchants at Accy Web!
Er...as I stated, I haven't seen her in years.

Though being a couple of years older than her, I was involved in the early club/rave scene before she was.

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 05:17   #874
Senior Member+

 
Restless's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

so was you also a former recreational drug user?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I was involved in the early rave scene before she was.

popping stupid Ecstacy pills and "kickin it down 4 an all nighta" whilst you danced all night to crap music and hugged everybody shiver
__________________
Restless is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 07:41   #875
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

If you still had the capacity to read what's already been said you'll see I've already posted about what I've personally experienced regarding recreational drugs, from people having a great time on them, to living with a heroin addict, and working with teenage sex workers who prostituted themselves to fund a habit, etc, etc.

So the inference that I don't know what I'm talking about, from those who'd like this crap legalised, really doesn't wash.

It really is never going to happen, so accept it.

If you do need chemicals to trick your brain into thinking you're having a great time, just be happy that all this crap is very easily available already, and it's very unlikey you'll face criminal conviction, unless you're dealing.

Most people have never had sex with a child, yet still have a view on paedophilia.

Does that make their opinion any less valid?

No offence, well take it if you like, but there's only one person who's ever posted on here in favour of legalising these drugs, who didn't come across like they're a bit soft in the head.

At least Eric said his piece, and had the intelligence to realise this forum doesn't support the idea that taking drugs as a recreation should be made legal.

Then there's the sad little minority that either can't grasp this fact, or are addicted to public humiliation.

Either way, it's sad for them.
__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 08:18   #876
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
so was you also a former recreational drug user?
Nah, when I was host at one of the first commercial Acid House nights in a London club, I had to be up to work in the real world the day after, so never even drank.

Plus being a control freak, I really don't enjoy giving that control to any substance.

I did used to pull a pork chop out of a handbag, and ingest that every week.

Though that was done mainly because it seemed to make others laugh, and give them pleasure, more than it did me.

Give, give, give.
__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 08:55   #877
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You prize Divi!
Its against forum rules to use personal abuse, or so you keep telling us
__________________
35 YEARS AND COUNTING
jaysay is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 10:42   #878
Senior Member+

 
Restless's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Question was a joke. In bad taste? yes.
Had the desired effect?
__________________
Restless is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 10:44   #879
Senior Member+

 
Restless's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

I would like to apologise to the forum for trolling garinda into that response I know most of us are fed up. With this crap now
__________________
Restless is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 11:22   #880
Senior Member+
 
kestrelx's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Nah, when I was host at one of the first commercial Acid House nights in a London club, I had to be up to work in the real world the day after, so never even drank.

Plus being a control freak, I really don't enjoy giving that control to any substance.

I did used to pull a pork chop out of a handbag, and ingest that every week.

Though that was done mainly because it seemed to make others laugh, and give them pleasure, more than it did me.

Give, give, give.
No Restless, Gary was into sniffin arm pits - acid sweat was his high.

So you were a follower of Philip Salon?

Did you have any apple sauce with it?
kestrelx is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 11:27   #881
Senior Member+
 
kestrelx's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Er...as I stated, I haven't seen her in years.

Though being a couple of years older than her, I was involved in the early club/rave scene before she was.

Na! na! na! na! na! How do you know you were involved in it first? Did you keep tabs (if you know what I mean) on her?

You may have been before - but did you enjoy it or just get off on being some kind of trendy poser?

Last edited by kestrelx; 15-09-2012 at 11:30.
kestrelx is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 11:42   #882
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
No Restless, Gary was into sniffin arm pits - acid sweat was his high.

So you were a follower of Philip Salon?

Did you have any apple sauce with it?
I've met a lot of people in all kinds of commercial social environments, between the late seventies, and the present day.

What I can say in all honesty say is that the numbers of people who go out now and take recreational drugs has increased many, many fold.

As for your obsessive interest in the minutiae of my life Nigel, the wheres, the whens, and who withs, as I told you, you'll just have to wait for the book.

If that's not published until after your death, I guess that's just tough luck.

Happily, anyone like you doesn't figure in it.

I tend to socialise with those who possess at least a little wit, and/or originality, be they dustman or Duke.

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 11:48   #883
Senior Member+
 
kestrelx's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I've met a lot of people in all kinds of commercial social environments, between the late seventies, and the present day.

What I can say in all honesty say is that the numbers of people who go out now and take recreational drugs has increased many, many fold.

As for your obsessive interest in the minutiae of my life Nigel, the wheres, the whens, and who withs, as I told you, you'll just have to wait for the book.

If that's not published until after your death, I guess that's just tough luck.

Happily, anyone like you doesn't figure in it.

I tend to socialise with those who possess at least a little wit, and/or originality, be they dustman or Duke.

Ha ha ha - I know your game - there are many like you - posers.

I'm not interested in your life at all mate - except you keep posting names of famous people - which you may have known - but don't do it in a way that is intended to get people asking questions.

I wouldn't touch your book - you are of no interest to me - really. Other than what is posted on here.

You keep saying there is no point posting about this issue - yet you are the first to jump up and post in reaction to anyone who posts. You seem to think your opinions and views are more important than those of others.

Who cares if drugs arn't legalised - I've had my fun. End of!

Note: I now expect a load of responses making claims about the adverse effects of drugs...

Last edited by kestrelx; 15-09-2012 at 11:51.
kestrelx is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 11:48   #884
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

By the way, I don't class extolling the pleasures to be had from dropping acid, or taking heroin, and luckily not becoming addicted, on a public local forum, as being original.

That in my book is stupid, and potentially dangerous, seeing as we have young people who both post here, and read Accy Web.

I think it shows you to be the thick fool you are.

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline  
Old 15-09-2012, 11:51   #885
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Ha ha ha - I know your game - there are many like you - posers.

I'm not interested in your life at all mate - except you keep posting names of famous people - which you may have known - but don't do it in a way that is intended to get people asking questions.

I wouldn't touch your book - you are of no interest to me - really. Other than what is posted on here.

You keep saying there is no point posting about this issue - yet you are the first to jump up and post in reaction to anyone who posts. You seem to think your opinions and views are more important than those of others.

Who cares if drugs arn't legalised - I've had my fun. End of!
As I said, I have a strong constitution.

I'll happily stand here, and wade through all your crap all day, whilst you keep producing it.

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.36000 seconds with 12 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1