Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree83Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2018, 17:25   #46
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Shut up! In the name of diversity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
anyone catch this on Al Beebra or Sky?

A "Racial attack" happens & the silence is deafening from the usual suspects .... Had it been the other way around though

Be warned there are some rather bloody pictures included in the report

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...g-men-14743552

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 06-06-2018 at 17:27.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-06-2018, 17:45   #47
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Think you posted in the wrong thread, this has nothing g to do with diversity, more to do with what is the norm'.
Would I be prejudiced if I mention that I'm suprised that a minority group can afford to play golf never mind have their own clubs?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 18:17   #48
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Think you posted in the wrong thread, this has nothing g to do with diversity, more to do with what is the norm'.
Would I be prejudiced if I mention that I'm suprised that a minority group can afford to play golf never mind have their own clubs?

Oh cointreau mong cherry! (See, diversity right there, a bit of CESM speak), it can't be the norm or Al Beeb would've been all over it like one of those nasty little rashes you get by being overly sociable.

And as to prejudiced, nah mate! It was probably an "Alien sand wedge" they used, ideal for those tricky bunker shots, still they should really have been practicing their swing at the Ali Snackbar 18 course!

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 06-06-2018 at 18:20.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 19:58   #49

I don't think anyone can defend anyones comments that defend the actions of those who prey on the vulnerable but sadly I think the whole thing is a little skew wiff. Most Muslims like most Christians are good decent people. BUT their are bad apples in any basket. But put it into context. Men of different nationalities but of the Muslim faith grooming and abusing vulnerable girls. Men of different nationalities in the Catholic Church abusing boys which was covered up by the Church and in some cases the Police in Ireland, USA and Australia. Social services homes where young boys were pimped out to the likes of Cyril Smith and his paedo mates. Christians. Saville abusing people in hospital. Christian. The truth of it is that for years the young and the vulnerable have always been easy targets for predatory groups and sadly there will always be people who make excuses for them. Do you remember Longford who said Myra Hindley should be released! What a nut job. Personally I think anyone who preys on the young or the elderly, the vulnerable in our society should be strung up regardless of race creed or colour. But I have to ask one question. When all this stuff was going on where were the parents!!!
Less likes this.
Old 07-06-2018, 21:01   #50
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Agree with much of what Big Joe posted, but whats actually occurring is anyone says owt about who actually did it, gets deemed "Racist" by these dicks that represent people, again thats not all by a long stretch thats also a minority, but those who are silent and dont condemn em are a majority, simple as.
Big Joe likes this.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:57   #51
Beacon of light

BJ...you ask a valid question.
'Where were the parents?'
I am sure you must have children, possibly grand children too....so you should know that you cannot be behind them 24 hours in a day. That they can be very devious in deceiving their parents...especially if what they are doing would be stopped if the parents knew about it. All young people want to be grown up, to act grown up...do the things they see grown ups doing...it is a part of growing up.

The parents are victims as much as the children. They suffer in a similar way.
We all want to protect our children to the best of our ability.

Also in the grooming scandals that involved young white girls you must be aware that some of these girls were from good respectable families. Some of these girls were as young as 11 years old....pre-pubescent.
Families identified problems, but these were ignored by the people who were in authority to protect these girls.
Some of the girls who were groomed were in the care of Social services...and they did nothing, despite being made aware of the issues.
They did nothing at all to deal with it because of the ethnic group these men belonged to.
A community health nurse kept records and presented a huge dossier of names date and events...still nothing was done.
All because the men were from a Pakistani heritage.

The abuse of children has always gone on (not always sexual) and this cannot be excused or condoned, but where it is exposed it should be acted upon, those who,perpetrate this abuse, and those who thwart justice for these young people by covering up the abuse should be dealt with in a way which acts as a firm deterrent.

I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

Much of the grooming of young white girls which has gone on unchecked in many areas(Rochdale, Rotherham, Oxford Newcastle etc etc) is because of the cultural background of Pakistani Muslims....they see these girls not as human beings, but as 'meat' to be passed around for their sexual gratification...because they would not countenance girls from their own community being treated in such a manner.
They use manipulative measures to get girls into their clutches...drugs, alcohol and gifts.

BJ, you are right about there being bad people from every kind of community....when did you see a report of gangs of white British men grooming girls in this way?
Do you really think that the authorities would deal with something like that in a similar way to how these Pakistani men were dealt with?

As for the sexual abuse that went on in the Catholic church...again this is because priests are not allowed to marry.
Boys were sexually abused because they would never get pregnant...so hiding it was easier.
Again this is a cultural issue.
Hiding it was as bad as doing it.
Sexual abuse of minors goes on in the elite circles....this is covered up too....MP's, Judges, Lords....all have indulged and it has been covered up.
And because of this justice for these young boys and girls is hard to achieve....and that is the more pertinent question.
Big Joe likes this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 08-06-2018 at 06:01.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:58   #52
Beacon of light

And if you read all of my long post...go to the top of the class...you can be the ink monitor this week.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:35   #53
Beacon of light

Now to another topic.
Some school(I could look up which it was, but it irritates me so much that I am not doing it) somewhere has decreed that during the warm weather, if boys find long trousers to be too warm then they should wear.....a skirt.
Not short trousers, but a skirt...how ludicrous is that.

And another diversity topic.
We all know that the NHS is under increasing pressure...and that money is in short supply for care, cancer drugs and that cataract surgery is being rationed until you are all but blind.
So now they are saying that more services will be offered to transgender people.
Mastectomies, facial her removal, gender orientation operations(very costly)..
A good use of money? You tell me.(because I am sure that you will).
Big Joe likes this.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:36   #54
God Member

if it was not true you just would not believe it. wish i had kept a note on all this stupidity and sell em all to some stand up comedian to keep his act going. if i am born again i,ll come back as a male TV so i can were a fur coat in winter at the wham and probably get a free season ticket because i am a minority.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:26   #55

Margaret in relation to the grooming scandal you are correct in the ways in which they were groomed but many groups use tactics and strategies to target the vulnerable and not only that they share these tactics among other predatory groups.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:57   #56
Beacon of light

Yes, you are right.
In respect of these men of Pakistani/Bangladeshi origin though it is a cultural issue.
They are banned from sowing their wild oats with the girls from their own background, so they choose to abuse white girls....who mean nothing to them...they do not even see them as human.
Some of the men involved in this scandalous state of affairs were mature men with children of their own.
That MUST say something about them as people...it also says a lot about how authorities that should have been protecting these children(because that is what they are, despite outward physical signs that make the desirable to men) had been brainwashed into politically correct thinking, rather than common sense thinking.

As far as the Cyril Smith/Jimmy Savile/Stuart Hall/Rolf Harris stuff....that was different.
These men thought that they were above the law...and that those they abused would not be believed, because they were children.

In the Catholic Church, again it is all about sexual repression.
Priests not being allowed to marry means that it is inevitable that they will seek gratification of their urges from those who they feel will not be listened to...or can be manipulated.
That these crimes were covered up by their peers is an appalling indictment on the church.
But we also know that it goes on in political circles too...that Lords, judges, ministers and MP's have been involved in such things....and how can you expect justice for the victims when some of the judiciary are covering up for their colleagues and those in high places.

The blame does not belong with the parents, or with the children involved in this sordid crime.
The blame essentially lies with society and with some cultural groups(who know exactly what is going on, but choose to ignore it).....and how it turns a blind eye to some perpetrators, and punishes ineffectually those in the lower orders who do get caught.

These scandals will continue because the fundamental issues are never addressed.
That is like treating cancer with a headache pill.
Jim Procter and DaveinGermany like this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 12-06-2018 at 10:59.
Old 12-06-2018, 19:21   #57
Beacon of light

https://theukdatabase.com/elm-guest-...-sexual-abuse/

How can child sexual abuse victims get justice while places like this cater/catered for deviants who populate the judiciary, the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
How can societal issues be addressed if the elite think that they can do what they want with no recourse to the law....the answer is they can't, not ever will they be.

This scandal has been buried..covered up because they can cover it up...they are assisted by those who are charged with protecting the children and ensuring justice.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 12-06-2018 at 19:24.
Old 13-06-2018, 19:41   #58
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
How can child sexual abuse victims get justice while places like this cater/catered for deviants who populate the judiciary, the House of Commons and the House of Lords.

The victims of the above might not be able to get any justice, but it appears those of the Oxford case will be getting some payback for their abuse.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/97...-valley-police

Me personally I'd take 'em out & string 'em up with piano wire round their knackers, that'd learn 'em & hopefully they'd bleed out to saving the tax payer a fortune.
Old 13-06-2018, 19:48   #59
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
The victims of the above might not be able to get any justice, but it appears those of the Oxford case will be getting some payback for their abuse.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/97...-valley-police

Me personally I'd take 'em out & string 'em up with piano wire round their knackers, that'd learn 'em & hopefully they'd bleed out to saving the tax payer a fortune.
They should be removed from Britain the min they are released.
Old 13-06-2018, 19:52   #60
Beacon of light

There are eight of them so 89 years is nowhere near long enough.

Now if they had been given 89 years each....to be served in a prison in the country of their descendants, then that might just have been justice....but that which was handed down was NOT justice for the girls they abused.
cashman likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..