Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: are males aged between 13 and 45 allowed to wear slippers?
absolutely 22 47.83%
absolutely not 10 21.74%
as long as they aren't pink and fluffy 13 28.26%
only in hospital and only then when the lights are off 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2007, 22:45   #76
God Member

Re: slippers, yes or no

[quote=garinda;490621]Total thead wander, so appologies, but talking of Mrs Simpson and feet. She apparently learnt to do a trick with her feet, in a brothel in the Far East, and was the only person who could ever sexually satisfy His Royal Highness.

She was the only person who could sexually satisfy him or she was the only person who could sexually satisfy him using her feet?

Yes, this has got to be one of the best thread wanders in a long time....from slippers, to the abdication, to sexual tricks using your feet!
Accrington Web
Old 08-11-2007, 04:53   #77

Re: slippers, yes or no

I think no matter who you are or whatever sex you are should wear slippers in the house, they are much more comfortable than shoes and they are so much cleaner.........must admit like Willow I only wear them when my feet are cold.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..