Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2011, 21:22   #1

So annoyed

Earlier this evening i was sat in the front garden, when two young lads in their early twentys walked past, one with their dog, which proceeded in leaving its mess outside our front gate.They started walking off so i asked politely if they could pick the mess up, to which one replied you expletive pick it up you expletive.It makes me sick and the only reason i didnt react was because i was at my home and dont want any damage done on my property, anywhere else i think i might have reacted differently.

Last edited by Stanleymad; 01-07-2011 at 21:27. Reason: Removed language
Rob249 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-07-2011, 21:26   #2
Senior Member+

Re: So annoyed

A sad reflection of the attitude of a lot of people these days to things like community pride etc. I am afraid you had the misfortune of meeting two first class scumbags by the sound of it.
Old 01-07-2011, 21:31   #3
Give, give, give member

No, wise not to make them too angry, outside where you live.

Though I would have followed them.

They can't have been that far from their home, if they were walking a dog.

I'd have then left my own little 'dirty protest; at their abode, to make my feelings known to them.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 21:39   #4

I just dont understand the attitudes of some people they just dont care one bit, and if you challenge them then you will more than likely get a thump for it.
Old 01-07-2011, 21:43   #5
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob249 View Post
I just dont understand the attitudes of some people they just dont care one bit, and if you challenge them then you will more than likely get a thump for it.
Sadly true.

Though of course they wouldn't like the crap left outside their house.

Dog walkers are usually creatures of habit.

I would find out where they live.

Retribution.

Karma.

Old 01-07-2011, 21:46   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

this same thing was discussed on here a few years ago Rob, my solution was to tell the person if it wasn't shifted it would come through their letterbox, it seemed to work plus the dog was never walked on my side of the street again to the best of my knowledge.
Old 01-07-2011, 21:55   #7

I would get alot of pleasure from that though, the thought of coming down in a morning and finding my front windows smashed makes it unviable.
Old 01-07-2011, 21:55   #8
Senior Member+

Like garinda says follow and exact some retribution at a later date, these sort have no respect for anyone or anything, a swift kick to the nads (not literally speaking) is all they understand.I will say it again SCUM

Last edited by walkinman221; 01-07-2011 at 21:59.
walkinman221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 21:59   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I would get alot of pleasure from that though, the thought of coming down in a morning and finding my front windows smashed makes it unviable.
thats life rob, i have never given a toss, best tactic fer you mate, would be follow em home, note address n do it anon a few days later.
Old 01-07-2011, 22:09   #10
Give, give, give member

Quote:
You're rubbish at spiteful revenge.

No need to ever get caught.

Play a long game.

Revenge is sweet.

Certainly sweeter than what eventually would land on their mat.

Old 02-07-2011, 04:02   #11
God Member

Looking forward to the reply as to how the folks/spokesperson (councillor) from Rishton would deal with this anti-social problem , seems they have responded in another thread as to how they have solved problem with travellers in the "old' UDC area , maybe they have a solution to getting rid of dog excrement.

as above posters have suggested I think a visit to the miscreants parents house (if known) is in order with a note saying "I think his belongs to your son"
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:29   #12
Beacon of light

As G says....you have to play the long game when you are seeking revenge.
Leave the vengeful deed long enough so that it can't be connected to you Rob.
If this person has let their dog foul the pavement in front of your home, then it is fairly certain that he has done it in other places too.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:57   #13
Common Sense Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Looking forward to the reply as to how the folks/spokesperson (councillor) from Rishton would deal with this anti-social problem , seems they have responded in another thread as to how they have solved problem with travellers in the "old' UDC area , maybe they have a solution to getting rid of dog excrement.

as above posters have suggested I think a visit to the miscreants parents house (if known) is in order with a note saying "I think his belongs to your son"
If you catch someone in the act and they won't remove the offending propinquity then following them home at a distance and finding their address works a treat. The council take a very dim view of dog fouling and photographic evidence (although not terribly pleasant) and a date and time are usually quite sufficient to nail the dirty sods to the wall financially.

Revenge is bloody sweet sometimes.

http://hyndburn-labour.blogspot.co.uk/ - Updates from the Hyndburn Labour Group
Ken Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:04   #14

Get the same problem outside our house. Every now and then i sprinkle some extra strong chilli powder about, seems to work for a while.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:08   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
If you catch someone in the act and they won't remove the offending propinquity then following them home at a distance and finding their address works a treat. The council take a very dim view of dog fouling and photographic evidence (although not terribly pleasant) and a date and time are usually quite sufficient to nail the dirty sods to the wall financially.

Revenge is bloody sweet sometimes.
I think your right Ken, although sticking the offending Joby through the letterbox is sweet revenge, a hefty kick in the wallet tends to focus the mind into thinking better not do that again, there goes my beer money really does hurt

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..