Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2009, 00:48   #61
God Member

Re: so its election day again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Maybe people are just peed off with all the immigrants who have invaded Hyndburn.
Be careful you will be accused of being racist next and as you know I agree that people who do want jobs can't get them because immigrants are coming and doing the job cheaper (whilst claiming extra benefits via child allowance/tax credits or whatever benefit is available to send home) Until people can see this you and I will be deemed "racist". What we really need is a party(not the BNP for me) that is prepared to do something about immigration and realising we are a very small nation that is overloaded. The open door needs to be shut before it is to late(if it isn't already)
Old 08-06-2009, 08:29   #62
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Be careful you will be accused of being racist next and as you know I agree that people who do want jobs can't get them because immigrants are coming and doing the job cheaper (whilst claiming extra benefits via child allowance/tax credits or whatever benefit is available to send home) Until people can see this you and I will be deemed "racist". What we really need is a party(not the BNP for me) that is prepared to do something about immigration and realising we are a very small nation that is overloaded. The open door needs to be shut before it is to late(if it isn't already)
Anyone who is concerned about the level of immigrants here may well vote for the party they feel has a best policy to end it..that does not make them racist....but the BPN as an organisation is racist.
I don't think the BNP have done as well as they expected in these elections.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:04   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Anyone who is concerned about the level of immigrants here may well vote for the party they feel has a best policy to end it..that does not make them racist....but the BPN as an organisation is racist.
I don't think the BNP have done as well as they expected in these elections.
Think they polled 10% of the vote Mancie and gained two Euro MPs one in the North West, in Nick Griffin, they also gained a County Council set on LCC in Burnley, they have got a foothold, but I agree with you they are racists, full stop
Old 08-06-2009, 10:50   #64
God Member

The Green Party have an immigration policy which echoes similar sentiments to some people on here, or at least it used to. Not quite for the same reasons, they're more concerned about air miles more than anything.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:50   #65
God Member

I also once was offered a job on the basis of being the only white british applicant, so anyone who thinks jobs are only offered to immigrants is deluded.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:10   #66
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I also once was offered a job on the basis of being the only white british applicant, so anyone who thinks jobs are only offered to immigrants is deluded.
Ya, but immigrants don't like cleaning toilets blazey
Old 08-06-2009, 11:26   #67
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
some dont even like using them , used to work at a company who employed imigrants and we were forever having to wipe 10 to 2 foot prints off the toilet seat , soem didnt even make it to teh toilet and peed into bottles by their machines

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:28   #68
God Member

Quote:

HAHA that made me laugh
Old 08-06-2009, 11:30   #69
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
HAHA that made me laugh
toilet humour usually does

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:49   #70
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
toilet humour usually does
now now
Old 08-06-2009, 13:07   #71
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
PMSL, you naughty man jaysay.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 15:58   #72
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
PMSL, you naughty man jaysay.
Its the way I till um
Old 08-06-2009, 16:04   #73
God Member

BNP polled lower % than the Swedish Pirate Party.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 17:45   #74
Senior Member+

there's no mistaking that the bnp should've stolen the show but didnt

they polled less than they did back in 2004 but i think less people either bothered or voted other than mainstream parties.

they got in but people will see just how useless a party they are - just like they councillors who got voted in and then out this will show people that though they can talk a talk when it comes to racist messages but cant walk it politiically
Old 08-06-2009, 17:50   #75
God Member

Quote:
Think they polled 10% of the vote Mancie and gained two Euro MPs one in the North West, in Nick Griffin, they also gained a County Council set on LCC in Burnley, they have got a foothold, but I agree with you they are racists, full stop
I was thinking more about the council elections..as for the BNP getting 2 Euro MP's to my mind that means sod all!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..