Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2005, 08:42   #76
Give, give, give member

Re: Sodomy, All at Sea

unless ur a gay horse of course!
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-02-2005, 09:21   #77
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by removal-man
no lets take the p*ss its more fun.
well said i agree you get sick of people always saying you should be politically correct you have to have a laugh now and again.imagine a world where you are perminently watching Ps & Qs
Old 23-02-2005, 09:56   #78
God Member

Having a laugh at other people's expense is one thing, taking the p'''ss and being hurtful just for the sake of it is another.
No-one is perfect we all have different strengths and weaknesses, unfortunately the people that ridicule others for a bit of a laugh don't think there is anything wrong with themselves obviously.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 10:02   #79
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
....unfortunately the people that ridicule others for a bit of a laugh don't think there is anything wrong with themselves obviously.
Could someone please explain the logic in this remark? Or is it because it's written by a woman and as such there is no inherent logic?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 10:07   #80
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Could someone please explain the logic in this remark? Or is it because it's written by a woman and as such there is no inherent logic?
Naughty Tea' having a dig at the weaker sex!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 10:11   #81
God Member

What ever tea leaf!!!

Miracles do happen!!

Old 23-02-2005, 10:19   #82
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
What ever tea leaf!!!
What ever what?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 10:22   #83
g78

Just noticed your signature Tealeaf.... hidden subtext there?
Old 23-02-2005, 10:24   #84
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Sodomy, All at Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by g78
good one never noticed that LOL
Old 23-02-2005, 10:25   #85
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by g78
LMAO g78 NICE ONE

Miracles do happen!!

Old 23-02-2005, 10:27   #86
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
What ever what?
Now, now, tea' don't ask such difficult questions.

By the way I think it fair game to extract the urine from willy woofters (it's got to be prefered to pushing their sh*t back in) it keeps the pressure off us vampires do you realise how many stake & garlic jokes I have to put up with every day?

Last edited by Less; 23-02-2005 at 10:29.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 10:31   #87
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
Now, now, tea' don't ask such difficult questions.

By the way I think it fair game to extract the urine from willy woofters (it's got to be prefered to pushing their sh*t back in) it keeps the pressure off us vampires do you realise how many stake & garlic jokes I have to put up with every day?

LOL I knw the feeling with all the stick I get cause of a footy team i follow,its just not politically correct.PMSL
Old 23-02-2005, 11:01   #88

If the Navy can't find enough recruits from the general poulation, then they haven't much chance of getting any substantial number from the gays. In any case,the navy has always had a bit of a reputation for nancies ever since I can remember, whether the inference was ever true or not.
As for gays themselves. Well you will always get enough people saying" Oh yes I know some gays, they are very nice people" Which reminds me, I met a necrophiliac once. Yes a very nice guy if ever I met one. Then there were these rapists I came across. Yes very nice guys. Then If I remember correctly, I had occasion to come in contact with three paedophiles. Couldn't ask for nicer people. Then there was this chap I remember who was a beastialty merchant. Gee whiz. A very nice bloke too. Unfortunately, (or whatever adv. you wish to use) they all had one thing in common. Their sexuality was all stuffed up. But very nice people just the same. And surprise suprise , they all felt quite normal. Which is only to be expected otherwise they wouldn't be indulging in their respective philias. It's us hetrosexuals who ought to be thankful for having the sexuality that nature intended in the first place. Do I feel sorry for the others? Yes I do. They all have to cop a lot of s**t. Do I crack jokes about such people? Of course I do. They are just going to have to cope with it just like everybody else has to cope with life the way it is. Does anyone ever invite a gay home for tea because he's a gay or because of the person they are? Think about it.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 12:38   #89
Resting in peace

Under the new legislation that comes into force later this year, people who enter into gay partnership agreements will have virtually the same rights as married couples, so far as Inheritance Tax, pension provision, etc.

This is more than heterosexual couples living in "common-law marriages" have. In fact, in law, there is no such thing as a common law marriage despite what is generally thought.

This does give gays more rights than the "normal" heterosexual population, who have to get married to get the same rights.

This brings us back to the question of choice. It has always been the case that if you make some life choices, others are barred to you. If you become a nun, you can't get married and have a family. It is your choice. However, the situation now is that people want to make a lifestyle choice which excludes other options, but they want those options as well - homosexual couples want children and equal rights with married couples. The baseline seems to be that they want homosexuality accepted as normality. It isn't. It should be seen as equal but different, and the difference is that there are some things you can't have - like marriage and all its advantages. There is nothing wrong with equal but different, so long as everyone accepts that.
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 12:53   #90
Give, give, give member

Yes but a woman can choose to leave a nunnery. Unless you read The Daily Mail, being gay isn't a life style choice, its the same as being born ginger,[joke- ginger beer.] lt is unfair hetro couples aren't to have the same legal rights as gay couples- perhaps they should have an effective political lobby like Stonewall etc.. All discrimination should be fought for & changed.l m just off to light a joss stick now.

Last edited by garinda; 23-02-2005 at 12:54.
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..