Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2005, 17:31   #16
God Member

Re: Teenagers smoking

The old uniform was best with no badge so of comes the tie when causing trouble and into the pocket. Any way best use for the tie was keeping my pants up. And you hit the 5th year and provided you had a high collar jumper there was no tie hence when minus the blazer you could be anybody misbahaving and no-one was the wiser.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-09-2005, 17:39   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
no tie hence when minus the blazer you could be anybody misbahaving and no-one was the wiser.
aahh yeah you lads had to wear blazers, it's good to be a girl
Old 28-09-2005, 17:41   #18
God Member

When I was there girls wore them as well.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-09-2005, 17:43   #19
God Member

Quote:
When I was there girls wore them as well.
I would have liked to have seen them try to get me to wear one
Old 28-09-2005, 17:45   #20
I am Banned

PMSL not a cat in hells chance eh tinks although there was one girl whom did LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
I would have liked to have seen them try to get me to wear one
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2005, 17:47   #21
God Member

ASM was that you by any chance.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-09-2005, 17:49   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
PMSL not a cat in hells chance eh tinks although there was one girl whom did LOL
Yeah I remember ... H.B. Now we know why she wasn't one of the smokers, blame it on the blazer, she'd have been to easy to spot and face the rath of McHale
Old 28-09-2005, 17:50   #23
I am Banned

Teachers Pet thats why pmslmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Yeah I remember ... H.B. Now we know why she wasn't one of the smokers, blame it on the blazer, she'd have been to easy to spot and face the rath of McHale
Old 28-09-2005, 17:51   #24
God Member

Well at least he tried to stop people smoking unlike now when they dont care one bit. They dont want their caffine and nicotine breaks interrupted.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-09-2005, 17:55   #25
I am Banned

Gee i remember being in staff room once & it used to stink of stale smoke & coffee tho same in english block as well tho that was cigars & whiskey!! & it weren't owt to do with the pupils
Old 28-09-2005, 17:57   #26
God Member

And to think that lot handed out moral guidence to use on why it was bad for us.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-09-2005, 17:58   #27
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
Teachers Pet thats why pmslmao
Teachers pet ..... that's 2 words you could use I suppose

Quote:
Well at least he tried to stop people smoking unlike now when they dont care one bit. They dont want their caffine and nicotine breaks interrupted.

lol! I wasted many fags thanks to McHale appearing out of no were! I also burnt a hole in my jacket when the only place I could hide it was in my pocket
Old 28-09-2005, 18:00   #28
God Member

Heres a thought did the teachers ever buy there own considering the number of packets taken of pupils?

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-09-2005, 18:01   #29
I am Banned

Quote:
lol! I wasted many fags thanks to McHale appearing out of no were! I also burnt a hole in my jacket when the only place I could hide it was in my pocket
PMSL!!! yeh i remember that you ended up with that many burn holes in it even though we had lookouts pmsl
Old 28-09-2005, 18:03   #30
I am Banned

Quote:
Heres a thought did the teachers ever buy there own considering the number of packets taken of pupils?
Naaaa they would be smoking for free in staff rooms why do you think they paraded for us smokers, i know reason why times changed they cant smoke in staff room nowadays so not worth the bother LOL

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..