Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 09:00   #46
Beacon of light

re: Thatchers eighties are back - London Riots

Duggie, Cashy, and Lancsdave, you are all on the button with your observations.
Feral scum and criminal lowlife who only know gang warfare( I was going to say culture, but it definitely isn't cultured).
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-08-2011, 09:14   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
you do talk some rubbish, do yeh know some of these lowlife personally? rioting cos they have no future. there rioting cos there scum,no other reason, yer nowt but a saddo sensationalist, n if someones hurling missiles at plod they wouldn't need much motivating.
theres a lot of scum about then teresa may say thanks to the police now off to the dole queue you go this is just the start of tory lawless britain i was mocked earlier in the posting and looked what happened
Old 07-08-2011, 09:17   #48
Resting in Peace

Think the title of this thread is just as stupid as berk that started it
Old 07-08-2011, 09:23   #49
Beacon of light

Again it has slipped your notice. This is not tory Britain, this is coalition Britain.

And had the Labour government of the past, not been so intent on social engineering a multicultural Britain, then perhaps many of those who were rioting in London last night, might be doing their rioting elsewhere.

You are mocked because you talk in 'healdlines'...... sensationalist drivel, without much thought to the background events which lead to these things happening.....and while you employ these tactics the mocking will, no doubt, continue.

To come on here and say 'na,na,na na na....see I told you so' just shows how very immature your grasp of the situation is.

I'm sure the law abiding residents of Tottenham, who have lost some of the shops that they rely on for their everyday life, who have lost their homes, and who have had their lives disrupted in such a major way, will applaud you for your insight.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 07-08-2011 at 09:25.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:26   #50
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Think the title of this thread is just as stupid as berk that started it
lookin in the mirror are you this is why britain is in a mess because the alright jack brigade sweep everything under the carpet and dont get to the root of the problem with society .they think just because everything is alright on their block of houses that everything is alrightjust shows how blinkered and narrow minded people can be when they cant see past their own nose.what we should be asking is why if the police were expecting trouble why there was only so many police there and how it took so long for reinforcements to arrive.and how it would twice as long under tory plans to sack police officers
Old 07-08-2011, 09:32   #51
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
i was mocked earlier in the posting
A cross you're forced to bear.

I'd have thought you'd have got used to it by now.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:34   #52
Beacon of light

It is you who should look in the mirror. You are no different from the picture you paint in the last post you made. You think all this started when the Coalition government took over the reins of the country???
Don't you see that the previous government had been 'sweeping things under the carpet'.....ah but I forget...your rose tinted spectacles stop you from seeing how the policies of a previous government had eaten at the fabric of society.
Get real will you........you are the one who is blinkered here.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:43   #53
God Member

i never said that you are only assuming that. oohh where are the goverment where are the leaders ohhh yes i forget biggest crisis since black thursday with billions of pounds took from the british economy and biggest riot for 25 years and where are they yes sunning themselves on the beach another example of this inept goverment
Old 07-08-2011, 09:47   #54
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It is you who should look in the mirror. You are no different from the picture you paint in the last post you made. You think all this started when the Coalition government took over the reins of the country???
Don't you see that the previous government had been 'sweeping things under the carpet'.....ah but I forget...your rose tinted spectacles stop you from seeing how the policies of a previous government had eaten at the fabric of society.
Get real will you........you are the one who is blinkered here.
i dont think so labour brought crime down just a coincedence when the tories are back in and to save money they are letting criminals out to save money ,and all this started in the eighties when the tories sacked off a huge population of the police force labour increased police tories have decreased police tories have stolen police pensions.are they not in the dock
Old 07-08-2011, 09:47   #55
Give, give, give member

Quote:
biggest riot for 25 years
Burnley and Oldham don't count...because they happened under a Labour government?

Old 07-08-2011, 09:51   #56
Resting in Peace

Quote:
i dont think so labour brought crime down just a coincidence when the tories are back in and to save money they are letting criminals out to save money ,and all this started in the eighties when the tories sacked off a huge population of the police force labour increased police tories have decreased police tories have stolen police pensions.are they not in the dock
And Gordon Brown stole the pensions of millions of people in the private sector
Old 07-08-2011, 09:53   #57
Resting in Peace

Quote:
theres a lot of scum about then teresa may say thanks to the police now off to the dole queue you go this is just the start of tory lawless britain i was mocked earlier in the posting and looked what happened
You were mocked because your an idiot nothing else
Old 07-08-2011, 09:53   #58
Give, give, give member

Quote:
i dont think so labour brought crime down just a coincedence when the tories are back in and to save money they are letting criminals out to save money ,and all this started in the eighties when the tories sacked off a huge population of the police force labour increased police tories have decreased police tories have stolen police pensions.are they not in the dock
I did everything within my power to ensure we had someone good as our new M.P., who happens to be in the Labour party.

People like you make me despair.

Your mindlessly blinkered ramblings will have just the opposite effect to what I suspect you desire.

Most people don't like being preached at, especially so badly, and will very often take an opposing stance.

I do wish you'd shut up.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:55   #59
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
whats the population of north london? opposed to the number of scum rioting? all you have done in this thread yeh started is knock the coaltion,which i happen to despise by the way, "NOT ONCE" have yeh condemed the rioters? i can only assume yer that stupid yeh support em.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:13   #60
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
And Gordon Brown stole the pensions of millions of people in the private sector
it was the greed of the private sector did that and i do condemn as the labour mp who has just done the same.where are the goverment ministers

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..