Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2007, 12:05   #31
God Member

Re: The Canoe Man Cometh

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Ender View Post
I hope they throw the book at both of them. His 90 year old dad and, allegedly, their sons believed he was dead and have grieved for him. How despicable can you get?
That is terrible how on earth can you let your family suffer just for greed? There are some people who words just can't describe. They say what goes round comes round but nothing can ever make up for the worry he's caused his dad.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:12   #32
Passed away 25-11-09

I just heard on the News on Radio 4 the youngest son says he and his brother want nothing more to do with their parents. I don't blame them.
Old 07-12-2007, 14:21   #33
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well the wife appears to have left panama,have given much thought to this thing,and for what this couple have done to their children and relatives, its hard to think of more despicable behaviour, the bitch has probably flown to Rio, ronnie biggs was fine down that way.
Old 07-12-2007, 15:40   #34
God Member

she left panama yesterday and was due to arrive in the uk at 6 am today, i reckon she's done a runner
Old 07-12-2007, 16:04   #35
Passed away 25-11-09

On the News they said she is reported to be in Miami. This is the woman who said she claimed on the insurance "in good faith".
Old 07-12-2007, 18:43   #36
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
she left panama yesterday and was due to arrive in the uk at 6 am today, i reckon she's done a runner
and that just shows once again, in the abscense of truth, any story will do,for the media.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..