Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree137Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2018, 10:06   #91
Beacon of light

Re: The Scum are at it again,

Of course that is where it started, but knowing where it started and solving the problem are different issues entirely.

I was a teen in the sixties...I did not take drugs...I knew nothing at all about drugs.
The circles I travelled in were the same people...none of us were exposed to drug taking.

If you look at those who are peddling drugs to children at the school gates, one thing will be plain to you...they are all of ethnic origin.

Where my dear old Ma lived, drug dealing was rife...and on a couple of occasions I reported to the police what I had seen...I did not see the police take any action.

As I previously said, if the people who are supposed to uphold the law do nothing, then the law they are supposed to be upholding is useless.
That is where a large part of the problem lies, and a larger part is how the judiciary let these offenders off with a slap on the wrist.
It is all well and good saying that the drug addicts are victims, but they CHOSE to adopt a dubious lifestyle for their own initial pleasure.
Everything you choose has a price. The price of this pleasure is addiction, paranoia and other mental health issues.

Those who are burglarised are the true victims and should expect to be 1) protected and 2) compensated.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-03-2018, 13:01   #92
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
If you look at those who are peddling drugs to children at the school gates, one thing will be plain to you...they are all of ethnic origin.
Ah the joys of Multi-Kulti enrichment & the experience of our new ethnic neighbours quaint little folkways! What could possibly go wrong ..... ?

Revealed: Police Failed to Act as 1,000 Girls Beaten, Pimped, Raped, and Even KILLED Over 40 Years in Britain's Worst Grooming Scandal

Should my cynical, jaded & "racist" attitude upset some (Whiny bedwetting hand wringing liberalist leftards) ... So what? Come talk to me personally & I will happily show you the error of your ways & at the same time hand you your own blubbery pussy arses!
Old 11-03-2018, 13:28   #93
Beacon of light

I think that this,as much as anything has much to do with the 'leave it alone' attitude of the authorities.
The fact that many many of those supplying what are considered 'soft drugs' are of ethnic origin.
There are those she believe that these soft drugs...recreational drugs do no harm and are unlikely to lead to addiction of Class A drugs...I am very sceptical of this assertion.
In fact, I would go as far as to say that my opinion is that the use of weed, hash, pot....whatever you want to call it, is the first step down the drug spiral.

The other thing is that the current situation with weed, is that is is the much stronger version...and this is responsible for triggering mental health issues which may need treatment for the rest of the users life.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 11-03-2018, 13:30   #94
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Yer quite correct about todays weed being much stronger Margaret it is "Skunk" these days albeit different versions.
Old 11-03-2018, 13:56   #95
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I think that this,as much as anything has much to do with the 'leave it alone' attitude of the authorities.
And therein lies the heart of the problem! If those who are invested with the right & the powers to enforce the law don't, how the hell can the rule of law be effectively applied?

Lady Justice is depicted blindfolded for the simple reaaon that justice is supposedly blind to any differences between peoples & as such doesn't discriminate regardless of colour, nationality or religion! Unfortunately it seems that in todays modern leftist wankeratti controlled society the blindfold seems to indicate a selective "Blindness" that applies as & when it suits the bleating whiny leftist narrative!
Old 11-03-2018, 13:57   #96
Beacon of light

Yes, and there is a correlation between the use of this much stronger version of the stuff to mental illness.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:40   #97
God Member

Where my dear old Ma lived, drug dealing was rife...and on a couple of occasions I reported to the police what I had seen...I did not see the police take any action.

rotherham and rochdale again but a different subject. when anyone gets caught for flogging drugs its the usual types of names that crop up around me and it aint smith or jones.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 13:20   #98

Very topical this what with the whole Worboys thing going on. The simple fact as I said before is regardless of what people say prison doesn’t work and quite clearly this only serve half your sentence is ridiculous. Prison doesn’t reform anyone but it does stop them from harming the rest of society. So for my money 10 years should mean 10 years. Also I would agree that in the 60s the Police took their eye off the ball. Things were changing and they simply didn’t keep up. We lost the drug war in this country in the 70s and as for the limp wristed lefty political correct brigade well the repercussions of their input on the Police and Social Services is coming back to haunt them in places like Rotherham and now Telford and trust me probably a lot more towns to come.
Old 12-03-2018, 14:38   #99
Beacon of light

I think that where ever there are ethnic communities you can guarantee that what went on in Rotherham and Rochdale, is going on there as well.
This is not being racist, it is being realist.
KiTChener and monkey hanger like this.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:29   #100
God Member

should never have to say the words not being racist. a fact is a fact margaret no matter who it will upset.
KiTChener and DaveinGermany like this.
Old 13-03-2018, 19:23   #101
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
should never have to say the words not being racist. a fact is a fact margaret no matter who it will upset.
Maybe at one time MH you'd have been right with your comment, but in todays warped & twisted squealy leftist snowflake world .....
Old 14-03-2018, 07:53   #102
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Maybe at one time MH you'd have been right with your comment, but in todays warped & twisted squealy leftist snowflake world .....
the snowflake left can do one for me and always could. no one will ever curb my free speech although a lot would like to. on the other hand i would support any muslim who has been a victim of the far right just because of who they are.
cashman and DaveinGermany like this.
Old 04-04-2018, 18:13   #103
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

And then there's this, to my mind the coppers should be commending the owd fella for doing their job for them, removing scrotes from the streets (in this case permanently) & endangering the public.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/94...reen-pensioner
KiTChener likes this.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:21   #104

He was defending his wife and property, the Burglar is the criminal, he broke into there house, there should be no charges brought against him. Feel really sorry for this guy and his family, the chances are he will be charged with some offence.
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 08:02   #105
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
the snowflake left can do one for me and always could. no one will ever curb my free speech although a lot would like to. on the other hand i would support any muslim who has been a victim of the far right just because of who they are.
So the far right hate Muslims because of who they are. You hate the far right because of who they are. Can't see the difference.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..