Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree194Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-01-2016, 20:03   #151
Beacon of light

Re: The Swarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
No enlightenment needed D...you positively glow with your rectitude.
And there I was thinking the glow was from the booze
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-01-2016, 20:11   #152
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
You, meantime, were making personally disparaging remarks about moderators.
If I am not mistaken this is breaking the rules of the forum.
Well report me then.
I'll bet you was a tale teller at school.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 21:49   #153
Beacon of light

You would lose your money then.
I have better things to do than police your posts.....
if you knew anything about me then you would know that.
Old 01-02-2016, 13:00   #154
Beacon of light

If it is against the rules the last time.....?Then of course logically it would be against the rules the first time.
Are you calling me a liar?
Old 05-08-2016, 20:49   #155
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

An informative article explaining the mentality & attitudes of the "enrichment" seeping throughout europe.

Syrian Prof: Arabs Migrate for 'Sluts' and Welfare, Attack When They Don't Get It

Germany is slowly changing its attitude to the previously welcomed "migrants", opinions are hardening against these people due to recent events, mind you there are still some useful idiots who can't or won't grasp the facts,the main one being Merkel herself.
Old 07-08-2016, 18:55   #156
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
An informative article explaining the mentality & attitudes of the "enrichment" seeping throughout europe.

Syrian Prof: Arabs Migrate for 'Sluts' and Welfare, Attack When They Don't Get It

Germany is slowly changing its attitude to the previously welcomed "migrants", opinions are hardening against these people due to recent events, mind you there are still some useful idiots who can't or won't grasp the facts,the main one being Merkel herself.
Does that mean sales of barbed wire and insulation blocks for electrification will now become more expensive, no doubt only in the poorer areas, after all Merkel won't have felt the effect of immigrants living next door. YET.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:15   #157
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Does that mean sales of barbed wire and insulation blocks for electrification will now become more expensive,
Nah mate, the Krauties are going for other "deterrents".

https://www.rt.com/news/354061-germa...nses-increase/
Old 08-08-2016, 16:43   #158
God Member

i bet some parts of germany wish they hadnt brought that wall down now

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 20:54   #159
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post

A "value system that is incompatible with modernity." A nice and gentle way of putting it. But we all understand what it means, even with the euphemistic circumlocution. Damn their poxy misogynistic religion. Damn their seventh-century excuse for a culture and a life style. "Culture", "life style"
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 19:49   #160
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Ah, the poor little lambs!

Migrants Resettled in Low-Benefits Lithuania Feel 'Cheated', Flee to Richer EU Countries

And there's still useful idiots prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt ...... incredulous!
cashman likes this.
Old 05-10-2016, 20:36   #161
Beacon of light

so it isn't about finding a safe haven thenn in country which is not being bombed out of existence.
Silly me!
Old 20-10-2016, 16:30   #162
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

As I mentioned in a previous post "The poor little lambs", it appears that more little "Lammykins" are now arriving on Britains doorstep courtesy of various agencies. Seems some of these folks in charge & their wankerati supporters have a rather differing view of what constitutes a 14-17 year old compared to the likes of me & many others.

Calais migrants: UK Jungle camp refugee children look much older than given ages | UK | News | Daily Express
Old 20-10-2016, 16:52   #163
Beacon of light

Some bleeding heart liberal was on TV last night trying to tell us that these'children' had been prematurely aged by their experiences in their own country and their time in the migrant camp in Calais......please, can they not credit us with some intellect to believe the evidence of our eyes.
The men(for that is what they are) looked well clothed and well nourished. None of them looked haggard (which was how the bleeding heart liberal described them).
Today we have been unable to believe the evidence of our eyes as the filmed faces have been pixelated.

As for our hospitality being taken advantage of......of course that is the conclusion that most people will come to.
These were NOT pitiful children and there were no females in the group.
hilleluk likes this.
Old 20-10-2016, 18:18   #164
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Some bleeding heart liberal was on TV last night trying to tell us that these'children' had been prematurely aged by their experiences in their own country and their time in the migrant camp in Calais......please, can they not credit us with some intellect to believe the evidence of our eyes.
The men(for that is what they are) looked well clothed and well nourished. None of them looked haggard (which was how the bleeding heart liberal described them).
Today we have been unable to believe the evidence of our eyes as the filmed faces have been pixelated.

As for our hospitality being taken advantage of......of course that is the conclusion that most people will come to.
These were NOT pitiful children and there were no females in the group.
What did you expect them to be wearing M upmarket stoneage pelts?

You can't blame them for trying it on,under the circumstances,most folk would try on it for the chance of a better life...wouldn't they?
More hatred being whipped up by the media imo

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 18:26   #165
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well can someone explain to me WHY these so called children that were brought in came from Pakistan,@ Bangladesh, as well as Syria? Syria i can understand people trying it on, but the other 2 countries?? these are economic refugees as far as i'm concerned, dick-heads can view it any other way.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..