Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree194Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2018, 16:13   #241
Beacon of light

Re: The Swarm!

Be careful what you wish for.
hilleluk likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-01-2018, 18:46   #242
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
In all probability it will be sooner than 50 years looking at the current state of the UK.
And here's the reason for part of the problem

Truckers Claim French 'Switching Off' UK-Funded Equipment Intended to Stop Illegal Calais Migrants

Then Dismay has promised to give the grenouilees a further 44 million to increase border security at Calais! Them cheese eating surrender monkeys will be pishing themselves chortling at "Le Rostbifs" gullability .... again.
Old 22-01-2018, 19:20   #243
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
And here's the reason for part of the problem

Truckers Claim French 'Switching Off' UK-Funded Equipment Intended to Stop Illegal Calais Migrants

Then Dismay has promised to give the grenouilees a further 44 million to increase border security at Calais! Them cheese eating surrender monkeys will be pishing themselves chortling at "Le Rostbifs" gullability .... again.
Its in todays paper the monitering equipment was switched off by the Frog Border Guards 6 months ago, Teresa May is either completely stupid, or it dont suit her twisted purpose to say or do anything, imho.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:04   #244
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Its in todays paper the monitering equipment was switched off by the Frog Border Guards 6 months ago, Teresa May is either completely stupid, or it dont suit her twisted purpose to say or do anything, imho.
used to try to give may the benefit of the doubt, but this country really needs someone strong to fight our case against our friends in europe. instead of having a rottweiler we have got a euro lap dog.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 09:16   #245
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
used to try to give may the benefit of the doubt, but this country really needs someone strong to fight our case against our friends in europe. instead of having a rottweiler we have got a euro lap dog.
I also tried to give May benefit of doubt, the trouble i see now is theres No-one in either party with the balls and sense.
Old 27-01-2018, 19:45   #246
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Now there's a surprise, DisMay appeases to Micros demands for cash & taking in more "Child" gimmegrants & well would you believe it, the frog coast is oddly enough seeing an upsurge in enrichers heading to the Calais region. Once again the idiocy & outcome is glaringly obvious for all to see ..... apart from our so called "leaders"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...mmanuel-macron
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 12-06-2018, 19:39   #247
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Salvini the man! He's right up there with Orban in my estimation, proper leaders keeping their word & putting their people & Country first & screw the EUrinal & its scummy representatives.

He said he'd cut back on the 3rd world chancers streaming into europe in particular Italy with their hands out demanding & threatening, so what does the man do? Bans the gimmegrant water taxis & their ngo criminal people smugglers from disgorging their cargo in Italian ports.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...european-union

What's quite surprising is that some Grenouille & Krautie politicoes agreeing with his stance ......

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...S-Mediterran-e

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...nt-CDU-CSU-AFD
Old 12-06-2018, 20:23   #248
Beacon of light

This should have happened a long long time ago.
The acceptance of these people(who are economic migrants...NOT refugees) has meant that they will keep on coming until countries get wise and close the door.

What the acceptance of so many single males has done is to make it far harder for real genuine refugees to find places(real refugees will accept the first safe landfall and usually consist of families....with an equal proportion of women and children).
Old 02-01-2019, 17:53   #249
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Could it be that a politico is actually grasping the nettle concerning gimmegrants & metioning the unmentionable? You'd like to think so, but I won't build my hopes up as there's a huge difference between saying & doing.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...nt-Sajid-Javid
Old 02-01-2019, 20:09   #250
Beacon of light

Sajid Javid has come in fo a lot of flack on social media(not sure which branch of social media...it is not something I am familiar with) the loony hand wringing liberals are saying that it is inhumane not to accommodate these 'refugees'.
I was not aware that France was a hostile country.
They are not refugees, they are economic migrants who want to by pass entry requirements.

In fact these people who risk their lives to get into this country, do so because we are soft.
We will look after their housing needs, their health care....they know that they will get money to live....and will be able(at some point in the future) to bring extended family into the country.
So if Sajid Javid does not grasp the nettle and send them back....more will come in boats, tubs, oil drums....any vessel that will float.

We pay France 44.5 million pounds to stop the migrants from making the crossing.
This is no small amount. France is not doing the job so perhaps we should be telling them that funds will be withdrawn.
This problem needs urgent and decisive attention.
And son, you are right....words mean zip....it is action that shouts.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 02-01-2019 at 20:12.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:22   #251
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Do they not get Benefits in France or what?
Old 03-01-2019, 09:11   #252
Beacon of light

Not sure Cashy...but maybe our benefits system is softer...easier to access....then there is free health care....not sure if they would get that on the continent.
Whatever it is that draws them here....it needs to be turned off.
Refugees....true refugees are required to apply for asylum at the first safe landfall.....and that is never going to be the UK.
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:22   #253
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Not sure Cashy...but maybe our benefits system is softer...easier to access....then there is free health care....not sure if they would get that on the continent.
Refugees....true refugees are required to apply for asylum at the first safe landfall.....and that is never going to be the UK.
All i know Margaret yeh dont get em in Spain, yeh only get health cover if yeh paid into the system.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:00   #254
Beacon of light

And that is exactly how it should be.
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:46   #255
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
too much common sense there margaret but there are so many in this country who welcome any tom dick or harry to enter by any means and be allowed to live here with all our paid for benefits from day 1. there will be some disaster at sometime where it will be used to try to soften our opinion on em but it will not wash with me.
cashman likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..