Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2012, 19:56   #2206
God Member

Re: The Tories

talking about Germany ,i wonder why their unemployment rate fluctuates so much
Attached Images
File Type: png germany-unemployment-rate (1).png (20.7 KB, 4 views)
Old 28-12-2012, 20:00   #2207
God Member

calculated by the Deutsche Bundesbank a bit of conflicted interest here i think
GERMANY UNEMPLOYMENT RATE

Unemployment Rate in Germany remained unchanged at 6.50 percent in November of 2012 from 6.50 percent in October of 2012. Unemployment Rate in Germany is reported by the Deutsche Bundesbank. Historically, from 1950 until 2012, Germany Unemployment Rate averaged 6.1 Percent reaching an all time high of 14.2 Percent in February of 1950 and a record low of 0.4 Percent in June of 1962. In Germany, the unemployment rate measures the number of people actively looking for a job as a percentage of the labour force
Old 29-12-2012, 00:26   #2208
God Member

this is the new tory employment law make it easier to sack workers .http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...melissa-nelson
Old 29-12-2012, 09:31   #2209
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
***Conspiracy Warning!***
Perhaps when unemployment is low they are sending their workers over here disguised as Polish plumbers?

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 10:02   #2210
God Member

I have read somewhere recently that Germany is in conflict with EU legislation because if immigrants are unemployed for 6 months they deport them back to country of origin.

If you want link I could find it but really can't be arsed

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 13:19   #2211
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post

That depends on how many are holding you down, but then, you seem to have your own demons doing that job for you.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 21:07   #2212
God Member

if thats the what they do how come theres 3 million turks alone i think people listen to the lazy journalism in this country than look at the facts.is britain heading for a fiscal cliff, because the tories are following this policy
Old 30-12-2012, 23:42   #2213

Quote:
Simple. They come over here with their Christmas markets in winter. In summer they are on the Costas nicking my sun lounger.
cmonstanley likes this.
ToffeeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 08:24   #2214
Resting in Peace

Quote:
if thats the what they do how come theres 3 million turks alone i think people listen to the lazy journalism in this country than look at the facts.is britain heading for a fiscal cliff, because the tories are following this policy
And the laziest journalist work for the Independent, Guardian, and Mirror
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 08:56   #2215
Beacon of light

Facts(as far as the media are concerned- governments too)come in many versions......it takes a lot of sifting to sort the wheat from the chaff(or in cmonstanleys case - chuff).
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 21:50   #2216

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I have read somewhere recently that Germany is in conflict with EU legislation because if immigrants are unemployed for 6 months they deport them back to country of origin.

I'm surprised to hear that because I remember there were rallies in Germany by immigrants and their children, many children being in their 40s and had never lived or worked in their "homeland" of Turkey. After WWII Germany, like Britain, needed manpower to replace men killed in action - Germany made it clear that a work visa was needed to be domicile in their country and as you say if there was no work after six months the visa expired and the migrant had to return home. The EU passed legislation which meant Germany had to change its laws - apparently they didn't.
Lucysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:49   #2217
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucysgirl View Post
I'm surprised to hear that because I remember there were rallies in Germany by immigrants and their children, many children being in their 40s and had never lived or worked in their "homeland" of Turkey. After WWII Germany, like Britain, needed manpower to replace men killed in action - Germany made it clear that a work visa was needed to be domicile in their country and as you say if there was no work after six months the visa expired and the migrant had to return home. The EU passed legislation which meant Germany had to change its laws - apparently they didn't.
Well everybody knows its only the good old GB who bows down to every European edict, the likes of France and Germany just do as they please
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 16:51   #2218
God Member

more tory lies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 541023_520190458013998_1271287697_n.jpg (139.9 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-01-2013, 16:57   #2219
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Yeh seem to me to have got more bitter @ twisted Cmon since Rangers were dumped into oblivion, its new years day, a football day, not crap like this.
Old 01-01-2013, 18:18   #2220
Beacon of light

You will post anything...absolutely anything, that will try in some way to absolve the last Labour government of any responsibility for the mess that this country finds itself in.

During their time in power you did not post one negative or critical comment ever
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..