Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-12-2011, 10:03   #901
Resting in Peace

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by widnes viking View Post
Woops just been on BBC News that bookings in high street travel agencies were actually up in 2011. Appears you insult may now be reversed always the danger of the extremely rude approach I'm afraid.
I'll guarantee they won't be next year
Old 06-01-2012, 23:45   #902
God Member

Big donors 'buying policy' - Telegraph
Old 07-01-2012, 09:50   #903
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
lazy
Old 07-01-2012, 10:40   #904
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

C'mon you really are a blind fool, the article you so blithely posted also reiterates the issue of "Cash for Honours". So in your efforts to denigrate Tories, you have succeeded in once again showing that most inept & usual trait of Labour of shooting itself in the foot, crack on, with supporters like you they really will remain mired in the depths of insignificance.

Cash for honours paper trail leads to Blair - Telegraph

You might at least read the content before posting to save yourself some embarrassment, but then again ..........
Old 07-01-2012, 10:51   #905
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
C'mon you really are a blind fool, the article you so blithely posted also reiterates the issue of "Cash for Honours". So in your efforts to denigrate Tories, you have succeeded in once again showing that most inept & usual trait of Labour of shooting itself in the foot, crack on, with supporters like you they really will remain mired in the depths of insignificance.

Cash for honours paper trail leads to Blair - Telegraph

You might at least read the content before posting to save yourself some embarrassment, but then again ..........
When you have somebody who can't start a sentence with a Capital letter Dave, do you really think anything can embarrass him

Last edited by jaysay; 07-01-2012 at 10:55.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:57   #906
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Is this a thread about Kebabs?

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:57   #907
God Member

blair and co have their critics but they made goverment more transparent and we wouldnt have known if the tories were in charge ie mark thatcher
Old 07-01-2012, 11:11   #908
Resting in Peace

Quote:
blair and co have their critics but they made goverment more transparent and we wouldnt have known if the tories were in charge ie mark thatcher
More transparentBlair took us into two wars by lying through his teeth, the most bent Government in history
Old 07-01-2012, 11:11   #909
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Really ? Can you elucidate ? (that means be more precise) Mark Thatcher just what exactly are you on about here ? His involvement in the African coup ? Or some other sensationalist attention grabbing episode ?
Old 07-01-2012, 11:25   #910
Super Moderator

Quote:
blair and co have their critics but they made goverment more transparent
One of the most laughable statements I've ever read on here.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:35   #911
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
More transparentBlair took us into two wars by lying through his teeth, the most bent Government in history
And still raking it in along with his wife - Perhaps they need the money to further speculate in dodgy property deals
Old 07-01-2012, 12:33   #912
JFT96

Transparent.....what about the PFI deals Gordon got us in
to when he was the chancellor. Now that is a real ticking time bomb.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 15:19   #913
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Transparent.....what about the PFI deals Gordon got us in
to when he was the chancellor. Now that is a real ticking time bomb.
In fact they have started to going off, ask one or two of trust who are feeling the pinch already. There is one thing Labour in Government's never quite grasps, if you borrow money you have to pay it back and you can't do it by continually borrowing, that's why it always ends in tears, but Accyweb's answer to pinky and perky can't seem to grasp the fact
Old 07-01-2012, 16:22   #914
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Anyting they do is a cock up...one year in power and they have mashed up any defence of this nation. totally destroy the defence of our country.
The post which started this thread- and eight months later the Labour Shadow Defence Secretary totally agrees with the Con/Dems cuts to the defence budget!
'This is a thorough, forensic package which strengthens defence economic credibility', his words not mine.
Sort of undermines your ranting, doesn't it,Mancie?
Although I personally think they should have kept Ark Royal going with enough Harriers to man it.

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 07-01-2012 at 16:25.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 17:23   #915
God Member

i agree on a tory policy For years, YOU'VE paid their £2,000-a-week rents. But the housing benefit gravy train's hit the buffers | Mail Online another should be if a house is empty and going to rack and ruin more than 5 years should be compulsary purchased .

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..