Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-05-2004, 14:41   #1
Resting in Peace

The VIRIDIAN ROOM

http://www.fasco-cs.com/works/viridian/index_e.html
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-05-2004, 14:42   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: The VIRIDIAN ROOM

In the Viridian room
i have
1 cd case
6 character cards
1 bundle of incense sticks
1 small lighter
1 medicine bottle which has a note in with characters on
1 can of beer
some black hair
2 pics
1 photo frame
HELP

Last edited by Mick; 14-05-2004 at 14:55.
Old 14-05-2004, 16:21   #3

That's all I have, Mick. You can put things down on the shelves and chime the bell and he says things. Doesn't seem to do much though...maybe they're clues?
Old 14-05-2004, 16:35   #4
g78

I have the same things, depending on which items u place on the shelf, when you ring the bell thing, it says different things......... still hasnt let me get out though lol....... and i cant seem to do anything with the symbols on the papers........ maybe you have to know chinese?
Old 14-05-2004, 16:35   #5
Resting in Peace

i cant remember how i got the lighter,
i know where it is but not how i got it
Old 14-05-2004, 17:33   #6

I tried to get the lighter and it won't let me get it any more. You have to mess around with things on the shelves probably.

I have no idea about those cards, by the way - Mick, how do you know there is a Chinese character in the medicine bottle, can you open it?
Old 14-05-2004, 17:52   #7
I am Banned

here burn the hair with the lighter and keep clickin on the paper a puzzle will cum up on the screen then put the beer back in the fridge and put the insence stick on the shelf take the beer out the fridge and put it on the shelf and put the one of the photos in the photo frame. trust me i completed it. (thats just help)
Stanley4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2004, 21:04   #8
g78

Ok I am having some probs as mick, I cant get my lighter again, it was under the bin, but now it wont lift up lol
Old 14-05-2004, 21:53   #9
Senior Member+

Same problemo, I ditched my cookies and highlighted the hair, lo and behold the bin moved and I got the lighter, dont know wether it was look or judgement.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..