Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2003, 15:43   #1

Post The War with Iraq

I just want to say I completely support this war and support our troops who unfortunately have to fight to free the world of Saddam Hussein.  May he die a painful slow death.
ukbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-03-2003, 07:31   #2

Post Re: The War with Iraq

I totally agree bug.this site looks good lets get it going

:
leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2003, 08:49   #3

kill iraq and afterwards kill france
howey frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2003, 08:53   #4

indeed

Old 30-03-2003, 18:24   #5

my heart goes out to the lads out there
your so brave
i hopw it will be woth it
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 09:28   #6

Sounds to me like you have all really, really thought about this war and the consequences to EVERYBODY concerned.

[smiley=conny.gif]

I agree! Let's kill Saddam Hussein, then let's kill anybody who looks like him - just in case it's a look-alike we got the first time.

While we're at it, why don't we kill anybody who has ever met him, just in case they are sympathisers - you never know who could be plotting against us - and then let's kill the people in the countries who think we shouldn't go to war with Iraq and then let's kill the people in this country who disagree with the war - including all dissident ex-servicemen/women and MP's.

Then let's go to America and delete all the people there who are against the war - may as well wipe the slate clean while we have the chance and we are in the mood.

In fact, why don't we just obliterate the whole Middle East (gets rid of all those Israelis, Palestinians, Saudis, etc. in one foul swoop) and have done with it! Then we could nuke France and Germany and get control over the EEC so we can go to war with whoever we want without those wimps protesting .....

Way to go guys!  

p.s. I sincerely hope all our troops come back safe and sound and we don't have any more heartbroken parents, wives and children over here!  

p.p.s. I think that cousin of your's that you haven't seen since the last familywedding is in league with the anti-war movement - I suppose you'd better get rid of him before he persuades anybody else that the war is wrong!  :
maymayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 14:00   #7
KIPAX

Not taking sides here. But can someone remind me. Why is this country attacking Iraq?  
Old 02-04-2003, 17:55   #8
Junior Member+

like the tank ukbug,but is it real?or have u been "sunday sportin". i think u and i could have a good chat over a couple of vodkas! ;D
hanchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 18:08   #9
Junior Member+

PS i think maymayberry is being a little over the top as such actions are not going to help much,although i agree with the killing of saddam look alikes that makes sense.
hanchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 21:38   #10
Junior Member+

Hi

I wasnt greatly happy about war when it began, now i back our lads 100%, i hope saddam is im some trench [SLOWLY dying. Agreed? [smiley=angry.gif]
Old 02-04-2003, 23:04   #11
KIPAX

So no one knows why Britain is attacking Iraq then?
Old 03-04-2003, 12:04   #12

Because Saddam Hussein and his regime are a danger to the world. And before you go on about evidence and stuff - you know this is true no matter how much you might be against the war.
Old 03-04-2003, 13:05   #13
KIPAX

Before I what?  Have I said I am against the war?

I wanted to know if everyone was just following blindly or knew what was going on.. I think he is a big threat to the world and I don't think he would bat an eyelid while wiping out a whole country if he could.

I am sure some people think it is to liberate the people of Iraq which is nonsense.. you don't liberate them by killing them.. Some people even think its to control the oil. that is also nonsense as theres no way they would get away with that.

So lets put aside your amzing powers of mind reading that incidently let you down badly on this occasion.. Your saying the reason for this war is.. Just in case he does somehting bad?  I agree. That is the reason.

Old 03-04-2003, 13:39   #14

most people on other forums i attend seem to be against the war. i just assumed you would be to because of the context of your question. You haven't actually said which side of the fence you are on, my amazing powers are still getting the vibes that you are anti-war.....
Old 03-04-2003, 13:43   #15
KIPAX

Lets say 50/50 then Not totally apposed to it.

But would rather it was just America who I am sure could manage without us. I don't like the way we are being seen by the world as an american lapdog. I would feel better if it was our country and America helping rather than the other way around..

The whole world sees us as nothing more than bottom licking the americans.. And that I don't like

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..