Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree139Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2022, 08:20   #76

Re: The world of "Woke"

Just had this 'funny' sent to me and thought it fits in here:

'At the rate we're going they're going to cancel shampoo so bald people don't get offended'.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-03-2022, 11:02   #77
God Member

is the word Bald alowed to be said nowadays. surely they must have a six word description of a person lacking in hair. prefer slap head to bald anyway just to upset the woke even more as its become a lifetime ambition to upset as many as i can in the time i have got left. or should i say the time i have not got right to keep the lefties happy.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2022, 13:40   #78
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
is the word Bald alowed to be said nowadays.
Folically challenged, I belive is the appropriate euphemism.

Although, Baldilocks, Eggshell Blonde, Skin (as in Skinhead) Slapper (as a variant of Slap 'Ed & not to be confused with a female of dubious morals & behaviour) are all to the best of my knowledge part of common parlance, at least in our house anways.
taddy and monkey hanger like this.
Old 27-03-2022, 16:27   #79
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

And for todays offering, I give you ......

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/15...bias-education
Old 28-03-2022, 09:12   #80
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

I would have thought the myth was invented by some Jock strapped for cash and extracting the urine from the rest of the world.

Another Myth to be insulted by is that all Scots are ginger!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2022, 09:26   #81
God Member

Well i want to know what the monster has decided on its own sexuality before i can ever discuss this. Surely we need to know that before we can comment.
Old 28-03-2022, 18:00   #82
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Ah the reliable Al-Beeb, you can guarantee they'll provide something wokist!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/158...ticle-backlash
Old 29-03-2022, 09:58   #83
God Member

reading right down the bottom of that article the journalist carol malone came out with an obvious statement that no living briton has anything to do with slavery. possibly the last we,ll hear from her coming out with stuff like that.
Old 26-07-2022, 17:33   #84
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Bringing us bang up to date with "Wokeism UK", I present you goodly folk this little stoater!

Points to note (1) 30 year old (2) Adult social care worker from Oxford (3) Cultural appropriation.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1646180

I'm not so sure she even has much idea about the term "cultural appropriation" either, but hey, it sounds good while making you look foolish.
taddy likes this.
Old 27-07-2022, 00:14   #85
Full Member+

Wow, this is real 1st world problems, snowflakes getting triggered and 'Outraged' and in 'absolute shock' over an old video game.......

But the best Get Woke, Go Broke example was in Portland USA, were a LGBTQ+ (whatever other alphabets are added) Bar opened on 1st Juky and closed 7 days later because it wasn't woke enough and the staff demanded the owners hand over the bar to them.....
Old 27-07-2022, 08:22   #86

I play a sniper game on my xbox I've been playing since version 2 thru to version 4,
The idea being your character is a British sniper heading off for a variety of challenges against those nasty Nazis during WWII.
The long awaited version 5 has just come out, Oh boy has it gone P.C. now each plot is held together by a very dark woman (with a broad Scottish accent) SOE operator based in France that our hero has to work with. She has supposedly been working under cover since the outbreak of the war, good job those Nazis are colour blind eh?
Anyhow, that isn't the real P.C. bit for that you are given the choice of lethal or non lethal combat, you can if in a hand fight choose not to kill but just render your Nazis unconscious, Choose between lethal and non lethal weaponry, i.e. bullets that only maim but don't kill and land mines that give them a mild surprise rather than rip their leg off!
Extra points are given at the end of the game for each of your enemies you don't kill.

Ignore the non-lethal carp and version 5 is as good as version 4 for content and competition but I can't wait for version 6 where the P.C. brigade remove weapons altogether and you sneak up on a German touch him on the arm and say, 'tag your it' before running away.

Or maybe just to keep the gays happy a game of World war 2 Kiss chase?

Last edited by Less; 27-07-2022 at 08:25.
Old 27-07-2022, 09:23   #87
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

thats a great EXAMPLE of how STUPID some people have become imho.
Old 27-07-2022, 16:34   #88
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
but I can't wait for version 6 where the P.C. brigade remove weapons altogether and you sneak up on a German touch him on the arm and say, 'tag your it' before running away.

Or maybe just to keep the gays happy a game of World war 2 Kiss chase?

I'd of thought they'd allow stabbing with a blunt impliment, but only so long as it is consensual.
ferret man likes this.
Old 27-07-2022, 19:53   #89

Less, would that be Sniper Elite by chance?

I too played that game from 2-4, spent about 7 years playing SE2.
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2022, 16:58   #90

Yes it would, I love the game keep going back to Sniper Elite2 I've never finished it, can't get passed the V2 rocket section.

But I will keep trying!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..