Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2010, 15:42   #1
Resting in Peace

Angry They're not very NICE

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Children in peril as asthma drug is ruled too costly for NHS
here we go again Scotland can have it but we can't, its time these NICE people were given the boot
Old 01-06-2010, 19:45   #2
God Member

Re: They're not very NICE

i cant understand why out of teh UK england is always teh one getting teh short end of teh stick

in wales no one wether they be on benefits or working pay for prescriptions yet in england the price keeps climbing

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 20:29   #3

England is the only country in the UK that receives less per capita from central government than it pays in. The other three parts of the union all receive more per capita than they pay in.
Perhaps if they were given the independence they crave, they might be able to gouge the EU instead of us for a change.
But then again we'd just end up paying more to brussels.

C'est la vie!
setayas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 21:53   #4
God Member

Well seems you can't blame that horible Gordon Brown for this one.... I'm sure the chuckle bro's Cameron n Clegg will get it sorted!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 21:58   #5
Give, give, give member

Get well soon wee man.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:48   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by setayas View Post
England is the only country in the UK that receives less per capita from central government than it pays in. The other three parts of the union all receive more per capita than they pay in.
Perhaps if they were given the independence they crave, they might be able to gouge the EU instead of us for a change.
But then again we'd just end up paying more to brussels.

C'est la vie!
Well I would go for that n then Scotland would get the oil that is theirs. As it ever occured to you that being a tight fisted bunch as we are viewed that we might be wiser at spending what we get?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:26   #7
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
As it ever occured to you that being a tight fisted bunch as we are viewed that we might be wiser at spending what we get?
That'll explain why there's 114 sunbed shops on Gt. Western Road in Glasgow.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:34   #8
Give, give, give member

I'm suprised Cherie Blair hasn't taken a test case to court, on the grounds of racial discrimination.

Claiming that the English don't get the same access to medical care, have to pay prescription charges, pay for residential care in old age, don't have their own parliament, and pay university tuition fees, unlike others in the U.K., because of their nationality.

Old 02-06-2010, 18:48   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
That'll explain why there's 114 sunbed shops on Gt. Western Road in Glasgow.

They are preading like a plague. All those orange people walking around.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 02-06-2010, 18:49   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I'm suprised Cherie Blair hasn't taken a test case to court, on the grounds of racial discrimination.

Claiming that the English don't get the same access to medical care, have to pay prescription charges, pay for residential care in old age, don't have their own parliament, and pay university tuition fees, unlike others in the U.K., because of their nationality.

Give her a chance to fit in a slot for it G. She will take it if enough dosh i paid for her to take it on.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 03-06-2010, 08:47   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Give her a chance to fit in a slot for it G. She will take it if enough dosh i paid for her to take it on.
Don't think I can muster enough washers to pay her SPUGS
Old 03-06-2010, 16:44   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
Well I would go for that n then Scotland would get the oil that is theirs. As it ever occured to you that being a tight fisted bunch as we are viewed that we might be wiser at spending what we get?
Of course it is easy to forget that the two primary architects of our current financial difficulties are both Scots - Blair & Brown. We will probably find that dear (Capt) Darling has Scots ancestry.
Old 03-06-2010, 16:53   #13
God Member

The real villains in this situation are the greedy profit led pharmacutical companies.
http://www.actupny.org/treatment/PharmcoProfits.html

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 17:20   #14
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Of course it is easy to forget that the two primary architects of our current financial difficulties are both Scots - Blair & Brown. We will probably find that dear (Capt) Darling has Scots ancestry.
Certainly brings the West Lothian question into focus Barrie

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..