Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2009, 02:49   #31
Resting in Peace

Re: Tough on crime tough on the causes of crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I knew that as soon as you posted Jaysay.. because most of your threads are the same... at first glance they are everyday social comments but are always propaganda for the Tories... you are a very bad spinner trying your guts out for your party.
Its hardly spin when its covered by every major news outlet in the country, or maybe it wasn't headlines in your chosen newspaper the Morning Star
Old 04-08-2009, 02:53   #32
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I knew that as soon as you posted Jaysay.. because most of your threads are the same... at first glance they are everyday social comments but are always propaganda for the Tories... you are a very bad spinner trying your guts out for your party.
Its hardly spin when its covered by every major news outlet in the country, maybe it wasn't cover by your choice of daily reading the Morning Star
Old 04-08-2009, 03:01   #33
God Member

Jaysay your post is so good you had to post it twice...and you did say you do not come on here after 10 pm... sorry if I woke you up!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:17   #34
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Jaysay your post is so good you had to post it twice...and you did say you do not come on here after 10 pm... sorry if I woke you up!
Gremlins in the works Mancie, but at least you got the message, shows your awake or are you just on your way the fridge to get another Special Brew I'm sure mick will be so kind as to delete one of the posts
Old 04-08-2009, 03:31   #35
God Member

They don't delete anti Tory posts on here pal..or did you not notice?
Old 04-08-2009, 03:38   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
They don't delete anti Tory posts on here pal..or did you not notice?
Well when you think about it the message is usually so good its worth a double take
Old 04-08-2009, 03:51   #37
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well when you think about it the message is usually so good its worth a double take
No..when I think about it I recognise someone talking K1 kak from the Thatcerite gospel of the 80's..go back to bed mate .. times have moved on and your tat means sod all!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..