Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2011, 20:27   #106

Re: Travellers on Arden Hall Playing Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

Short term memory loss, as well an appalling lack of knowledge about Romani culture.

I think it's time to fold the table down, rearrange those cushions, and make your bed.

I haven't got a clue what you are on about. You make no sense whatsoever. Please write plain English instead of all those nuances that don't come across on the net.
Cigarettes are vehicles to deliver nicotine into people's bloodstreams. Doctors are vehicles to deliver other drugs into people's bloodstreams. Most food in shops is full of salt and additives. There are no fruit and veg shops in Gobbinland. And we are still alive!

http://gobbinland.com/
Gobbiner17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-06-2011, 20:28   #107
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobbiner17 View Post
I haven't got a clue what you are on about. You make no sense whatsoever. Please write plain English instead of all those nuances that don't come across on the net.
They do to the grow-ups.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 20:35   #108

Let's face it Garinda, you won't even answer a straightforward question of mine because your accusations are indefensible. You know I am right at least to some extent but you choose to make fun of me, or try to show me up as immature because you can't really find anything wrong with what I have said. But that would be boring no doubt...
Cigarettes are vehicles to deliver nicotine into people's bloodstreams. Doctors are vehicles to deliver other drugs into people's bloodstreams. Most food in shops is full of salt and additives. There are no fruit and veg shops in Gobbinland. And we are still alive!

Old 23-06-2011, 20:36   #109
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I haven't got a clue what you are on about. You make no sense whatsoever. Please write plain English
Oh, the bittersweet, peg whittling, irony.

Quote:
Telling it as it is to you is not telling it as it is to someone else. As there is an established prejudice against travellers, due to many court cases showing this, it is likely the law would require your facts for 'telling it as it is' to be very accurate, not exaggerated and not showing any prejudice of any kind, for them even to consider them. Very hard to do.

Old 23-06-2011, 20:39   #110
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Let's face it Garinda, you won't even answer a straightforward question of mine because your accusations are indefensible. You know I am right at least to some extent but you choose to make fun of me, or try to show me up as immature because you can't really find anything wrong with what I have said. But that would be boring no doubt...
I'll answer any question, and make you look even more of a fool.

It isn't racist to post derogatory comments about illegal campers that leave behind piles of disgusting rubbish.

Next question.

Old 23-06-2011, 20:45   #111
God Member

Quote:

Tealeaf, you can be racist against any person no matter what colour their skin is. Read up on racism as you appear not to know the first thing about it.
I think I know more about it than you , chummy. But to make things easier, why don't you look up the OED and find out what the word means?

While you're at it, it may wish to look up the word prejudice. That's often a word associated with racism. In neither instance has this got 'owt to do with gypo scum. No one is prejudiced against them - we are not pre-judging them, we are simply basing our opinions on them on evidence and hard facts.

If you want to play the fool then please continue to do so. We all need a laugh on here. However, following on from your rather warped logic, then presumably you will next be defending paedophiles, on the basis that they are not all bad and some of 'em will try and clear up the mess they would otherwise leave behind.
-
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 20:51   #112

Quote:
It isn't racist to post derogatory comments about illegal campers that leave behind piles of disgusting rubbish.
Obviously true and I never said it was, but I did say it might be interpreted as such and in some cases the language does make it racist.

But I've said this before and all you have to do is re-read my comments with a little bit of respect in order to see what I really mean.

Conversation over, I have better things to do.

Old 23-06-2011, 20:53   #113
Give, give, give member

Quote:

Bye.

Don't forget to take your rubbish with you.

Old 23-06-2011, 20:54   #114
God Member

Quote:
Can someone get it touch with the local vicars, PDQ? There's some church lead raiding going on tonight, methinks.

Last edited by Tealeaf; 23-06-2011 at 20:56.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 21:11   #115
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Can someone get it touch with the local vicars, PDQ? There's some church lead raiding going on tonight, methinks.
Old habits die hard it seems, the ones on Nelson Square in the 60s leaded Doncaster Racecourse.
Old 24-06-2011, 09:34   #116
Resting in Peace

Quote:
They do to the grow-ups.

Well I understand what you were saying G but there again I've known you or should I say know your style of posting and the way you get your point over, obviously lost on others

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..