Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2008, 16:41   #1
Senior Member+

Ufo's

Been seeing in the sun newspaper recently a few reports of UFO's

I honestly believe I have seen on a few occasions anomolies that I cannot explain in our sky.

I took some photo's from the top of coppice one night.

See Thred - http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...tml#post460056

Now I didnt see/hear anything whilst I was up there but was taking photo's with a 30 second exposure.

This is My UFO above accrington. (Sun / observer If you see this you can print a story for a few ££££)

See The object in the middle slightly to the left.

And a Closer look.

Do you believe.
Old 26-06-2008, 16:45   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Ufo's

no i dont.......but thats a really good photo

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 16:47   #3
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I have been abducted by aliens on several occasions, usually on a friday or saturday night. I can't remember the inside of the spacecraft, they must have slipped me some mind altering substance....... but the gits usually kick me in the head a few times, poo in my mouth and take all of my money...
I always wake up in my own bed with a bad head, feeling sick and skint.

If I ever manage to see the inside (or outside) of the craft....... I'll let you know.

PS. Like the pics...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 17:04   #4
Resting in Peace

I was in it, That's me on the left

Last edited by Benipete; 26-06-2008 at 17:08.
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 17:20   #5
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Oh i believe that there is summat out there, i mean there is not just us floating about in space!

I have also seen a UFO to right in ossy!!....it was over harvey st way, and it wasnt just me who seen it, a few people in their car actually stopped and saw it too
Old 26-06-2008, 17:39   #6
Resting in Peace

When I lived in Hassy Used to go out UFO spotting regularly, there is a lot of activity downt Valley, I have to say that we never failed to see something that we could not explain, Usually coming from the direction of the Coppice towards the Valley, it was very very eerie
Old 26-06-2008, 21:41   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

stop all this talk of ufos, ya will blow me cover.
Old 26-06-2008, 21:46   #8
Resident Waffler

I love the photo.

Have had one or two personal "interesting" experiences. Once on a walk with my late husband and Em we saw something up near Jackhouse Res.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 22:12   #9
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Ufo's

I believe that we cannot be the only intelligent life form in the whole Universe and if we aren’t, that we are the most intelligent.

There are zillions of galaxies formed long before ours was so it is highly probable that in some of them intelligent life developed. And having developed before us that intelligent life is likely to be one heck of a lot more advanced than we are. Maybe even advanced enough to have put conflict behind them and developed the ability to travel between galaxies. How they could do that is down to our current science fiction with faster than light travel, worm holes etc.

I don’t believe in little green men with big heads, bulging eyes and hands that couldn’t manipulate simple tools let alone make intricate machinery.

Have a read of this: //http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/charlie/thoughts.html

The forum truncates long URL’s so just copy and paste the URL less the two // at the beginning into your browser address field. You might find it interesting. Then again you might not.
Old 26-06-2008, 22:13   #10
God Member

If there are UFOs out there why the hell would the visit Earth? It must be the one's that can't afford to go to Alpha Centauri .... And why Accrington, when Clayton is so close and so much nicer

I think aliens would be fun to hang out with: all the mind altering drugs, bondage, and anal probing
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 22:20   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I think aliens would be fun to hang out with: all the mind altering drugs, bondage, and anal probing
just another normal day for some in San Francisco
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 22:26   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
just another normal day for some in San Francisco
Lucky s.o.b.'s ...
Old 26-06-2008, 22:28   #13
God Member

Great picture by the way ... I never remember Accy being so lit up ...
Old 26-06-2008, 22:35   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Great picture by the way ... I never remember Accy being so lit up ...
ya must have missed "Wilsons Egg Place" then eric,that did light the town up.
Old 27-06-2008, 17:05   #15
Senior Member+

Thanks for the comments on the pic and whoever gave me the anonomous Karma,cheers.

I feel there must be something out there.

Has anyone seen the Nasa footage of UFO'S, or the old Space ship on the moon?

Area 51? and the russian equivalent Kasputin Yar?

Im supprised the goverment arent using it to scare us more. Extra UFO Defence on Council Tax.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..