Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree70Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2012, 09:11   #31
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Ukip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Is David Cameron a closet UKIP supporter because he appears to believe that multiculturalism has failed in the UK? Here is a speech of his BBC News - State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron
Cameron, like em all but more so, will lean in any direction, if he thinks its a vote catcher.
Old 16-12-2012, 13:33   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Do you even read the links you post before spouting your drivel?

God alone knows how you managed to link the Data Protection Act to this debacle because that particular law is not relevant to the points that are being raised.

You say 'they would go to jail'...who would? Everyone from social services, the whole of Rotherhams loony left Labour council, the kids, the foster parents?

We do know the evidence, we've known it all along and now we've had Joyce Thacker the PC social services jobsworth responsible admitting it and attempting to justify it.

Council defends taking foster children away from UKIP members - Telegraph

I know you're north of the border..but do try to keep up
you dont know british law then any body who works with or works for any goverment department signs this and if you break it you go to jail simples .social security act social services act its all the same.if the press really wanted to investigate this they would put in a freedom of information act request but there is more to this than meets the eye.
Old 16-12-2012, 15:20   #33

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
you dont know british law then any body who works with or works for any goverment department signs this and if you break it you go to jail simples .social security act social services act its all the same.if the press really wanted to investigate this they would put in a freedom of information act request but there is more to this than meets the eye.
Rubbish....there is absolutely no need for anyone to sign the Data Protection Act , its a law, its like saying you need to sign up to the Road Traffic Act.

'fraid its the dunces hat in the corner again for you
Old 16-12-2012, 16:51   #34
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Rubbish....there is absolutely no need for anyone to sign the Data Protection Act , its a law, its like saying you need to sign up to the Road Traffic Act.

El thicko is probably confusing data protection with official secrets act.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 22:29   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Have just read that according to polls U.K.I.P. are now Britains 3rd largest party,wi 14% pushing Lib Dems into 4th wi 9%, another 9/12 months or so n the Big 2 will be crapping Blue Lights. That was on the Sky U.K. news page if anyone wants a laugh.
Old 17-12-2012, 21:58   #36
God Member

Quote:

you break the law you pay the consequences with your liberty and job that means you have to obey the law that means you have to agree to abide by the data protection act.simples
Old 18-12-2012, 05:41   #37

Quote:
you break the law you pay the consequences with your liberty and job that means you have to obey the law that means you have to agree to abide by the data protection act.simples
Yup, they also have to agree to abide by the Road Traffic Act, the Immigration Act, the Telecommunications Act, the Parking and Waiting Act and the Live Music Act. The problem is that in the instance we are discussing, which is Social Services as an entity responding to these accusations, they are not relevant and neither is the Data Protection Act.

The Act that is relevant here is the Equality Act, which Social Services has most definitely breached. Unlikely that anyone in government or opposition will have the bottle to do anything about the overpaid PC civil servants that make these decisions. Which is yet another reason why people should vote UKIP next time.

simples
Wynonie Harris likes this.
Old 18-12-2012, 18:07   #38
God Member

ha ha your years out of date the more i read about ukip and their policies it scares the poo out of me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 537653_10200170859216544_1894598914_n.jpg (58.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 18-12-2012, 18:38   #39
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I knew there was something about Accyweb I didn't miss while I was in dock, and its just reared its stupid bigoted head again and you still can't spell Government right, you'd think that for somebody who likes the ram it down everybody's throat every two minutes you do us the courtesy of spelling the flaming thing right
cmonstanley likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 18:40   #40
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
ha ha your years out of date the more i read about ukip and their policies it scares the poo out of me
So do dog stabbers.
Guinness, jaysay and cmonstanley like this.
Old 18-12-2012, 18:48   #41
God Member

your back, welcome back
Old 18-12-2012, 18:49   #42

Quote:
Not a UKIP policy. It's one loose cannon prospective councillor standing for a backwater council. And unlike you, I am not blinkered. I am quite able to say that this guy is an idiot, he should be tarred and feathered and railroaded out of politics completely. Apparently he has already been suspended from UKIP.

When Labour or Tory party members do stuff like this, the political mandarins wring their hands for a few weeks whilst spin doctors do their work and promote them to the house of lords. And people like you usually go to ground until it all blows over without one word of condemnation.

Care to comment on Diane Abbot, Margaret Moran, Tony Blair etc..etc..etc..??
Old 18-12-2012, 18:49   #43
God Member

but on a more serious note google ukip policy on welfare pensions etc.its like logans run all over again
Old 18-12-2012, 18:50   #44
Senior Member+

Quote:
it scares the poo out of me
It's just a shame you never run out of it.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 18:51   #45
God Member

Quote:
Not a UKIP policy. It's one loose cannon prospective councillor standing for a backwater council. And unlike you, I am not blinkered. I am quite able to say that this guy is an idiot, he should be tarred and feathered and railroaded out of politics completely. Apparently he has already been suspended from UKIP.

When Labour or Tory party members do stuff like this, the political mandarins wring their hands for a few weeks whilst spin doctors do their work and promote them to the house of lords. And people like you usually go to ground until it all blows over without one word of condemnation.

Care to comment on Diane Abbot, Margaret Moran, Tony Blair etc..etc..etc..??
so why is he allowed to stand under the ukip banner i dont remember anybody from labour supporting hitler ideology

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..