Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2014, 06:51   #31
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Ukraine

Don't worry, Jim'll sort em out.
Accyexplorer likes this.
Old 18-04-2014, 08:25   #32
Senior Member+

I doubt any of them mainstream press journalists are telling the whole truth about what is happening in Ukraine, pumping anti-Russian propaganda 24/7 as war becomes ever closer

A few Interesting reads:
Ukraine, Through the US Looking Glass
by Robert Parry
Ukraine, Through the US Looking Glass | Common Dreams

Surprise deal reached on Ukraine crisis - Al Jazeera English

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 08:35   #33
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Journalist @ the truth, should never be put in the same sentence.
Eric likes this.
Old 18-04-2014, 08:54   #34
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
So we go in and Vlad the mad decides to use his SS25's, forcing us to use our Tridents.......
It could escalate out of control, here's a picture from inside one of the bunkers, All over the Country our top technicians are preparing the payloads, 'Just In Case'!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Woman_packing_Fireworks_Sri_Lanka1.jpg (122.8 KB, 71 views)
Boeing Guy and Eric like this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 08:56   #35
Senior Member+

Putin (the creepy [deleted])is playing a dangerous/stupid game which he needs a stop putting to it right now.
The USA, EU have 'jumped the shark', they messed this one up from the start....

....Nuclear fallout knows no boundaries

password--Accyweb
Old 18-04-2014, 09:09   #36
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Why stupid? Putin knows as everyone knows, none of the so-called super powers dare not/will not attack each other, we have come way to far on the weaponry front fer that to happen, whist i can't stand the geezer n am well aware what a thug he is, thats life.
Old 18-04-2014, 09:27   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Why stupid? Putin knows as everyone knows, none of the so-called super powers dare not/will not attack each other, we have come way to far on the weaponry front fer that to happen, whist i can't stand the geezer n am well aware what a thug he is, thats life.
Russia has weapons that could destroy both the USA and England (as they have that could destroy Russia)...Fair point C, let's hope your right and we've " come way to far on the weaponry front for that to happen".

password--Accyweb
Old 18-04-2014, 09:53   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Russia has weapons that could destroy both the USA and England (as they have that could destroy Russia)...Fair point C, let's hope your right and we've " come way to far on the weaponry front for that to happen".
So has the USA, at the end of the day,none of em had the guts or stupidity (depends how yeh view it) to use em in the early 60s, when weapons were really in infancy,comparatively speaking? n in those days the yanks had a real fear/phobia about "Reds under the Bed" only way i can see modern weaponry being fired is by real loonballs like Gadaffi was n people like that in tin-pot dictatorships.
Boeing Guy and Eric like this.

Last edited by cashman; 18-04-2014 at 09:55.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 10:11   #39
JFT96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
It could escalate out of control, here's a picture from inside one of the bunkers, All over the Country our top technicians are preparing the payloads, 'Just In Case'!
You may joke, but here are some of their Fleet and a Nuclear boomer, Missile Sub:

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 10:54   #40
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
You may joke, but here are some of their Fleet and a Nuclear boomer, Missile Sub:
Thank you for permission to be slightly whimsical.

Perhaps we could do an Easter Special with the trotters selling them some paint?
'This time next year, my son, we could be annihilated!'

The Russians are Coming
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 14:20   #41
Senior Member+

Is it just me or does Jim remind you of this guy...

Old 21-04-2014, 14:38   #42
Senior Member+

Slightly off topic but... What annoys me about the Russians is most of them are cheaters at multiplayer games. Going up against a bunch of them in Battlefield 4 is a joke GRRRR
Old 21-04-2014, 15:29   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Slightly off topic but... What annoys me about the Russians is most of them are cheaters at multiplayer games. Going up against a bunch of them in Battlefield 4 is a joke GRRRR

yeah them pesky ruskies ruined medal of honour too

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2014, 09:20   #44
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
yeah them pesky ruskies ruined medal of honour too
Definitely a reason for intercontinental ballistic nuclear war - we don't care about Russian gas because good old Lancashire shale gas will keep us warm and the electricity flowing for years while the radiation dies down on the Russian gas
Old 23-04-2014, 05:10   #45
Senior Member+

The US Government (namely Joe Biden) had the gall to say
"No nation should stoke instability in other countries".
Remarks to the Press by Vice President Joe Biden and Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk | The White House)

This is coming from the nation that has 'a history of stoking instability in other countries '.
Obviously, Joe doesn't do irony
Alan Varrechia likes this.

password--Accyweb

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..