Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2008, 22:46   #136
God Member

Re: Un Moderated CHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy View Post
He told me his opinion not what the law says!!!
I've told you in the last few pages...
Old 29-03-2008, 22:47   #137
Senior Member+

Roy, I didn't use any filthy language in the chat room , if you want to complain about individuals do so by using the report facilty, don't tar me with the same brush, I am getting quite enough flak already !
Old 29-03-2008, 22:48   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyalex View Post
There is the whole internet to look at that should answer your question, rather than just assuming we can
Did you not read it either??? Obviousley not, Forgive me for sounding rude here but no one is answering the question, just disgussing weather or not there is a divide, who caused it, who thinks its right, who thinks its wrong and its pathetic!!!!

I asked "WHATS THE LAW ON UNMODERATED CHAT" and can an owner or moderator answer this. As this is a forum run by them i asked them, where did i ask everyone to jum on the "Band Wagon" so to speak??

Let me see.......................... I didnt!!!!

This whole situation is a sham! Does no have anything else to do other than twist what others say?? SAD!

SO Jackeyalex i didnt ask you to tell me where to look? Did I?

Stop jumping on the band wagon and i will await a response from one of those who were asked!
Old 29-03-2008, 22:49   #139
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfr View Post
I've told you in the last few pages...
You did.

Perhaps someone needs to go to Specsavers.

Old 29-03-2008, 22:52   #140
God Member

Quote:

Stop jumping on the band wagon and i will await a response from one of those who were asked!
Perhaps, if you had wanted an answer from a specific person you should have asked that specific person via a pm. However, as you asked it as a thread then everyone is entitled to input into the thread.

I'll get off the band wagon now.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Old 29-03-2008, 22:53   #141
Give, give, give member

Quote:

I asked "WHATS THE LAW ON UNMODERATED CHAT" and can an owner or moderator answer this. As this is a forum run by them i asked them
Err...no you didn't, you started a thread.

As stated earlier, if I, or anyone else, has a query as to the running of this site, they pm the very helpful mods.

Old 29-03-2008, 22:54   #142
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Roy, I didn't use any filthy language in the chat room , if you want to complain about individuals do so by using the report facilty, don't tar me with the same brush, I am getting quite enough flak already !
Lindsey...please ...it wasn't you...you were on the receiving end of this nonsense

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Old 29-03-2008, 22:55   #143
Senior Member+

Quote:
Did you not read it either??? Obviousley not, Forgive me for sounding rude here but no one is answering the question, just disgussing weather or not there is a divide, who caused it, who thinks its right, who thinks its wrong and its pathetic!!!!

I asked "WHATS THE LAW ON UNMODERATED CHAT" and can an owner or moderator answer this. As this is a forum run by them i asked them, where did i ask everyone to jum on the "Band Wagon" so to speak??

Let me see.......................... I didnt!!!!

This whole situation is a sham! Does no have anything else to do other than twist what others say?? SAD!

SO Jackeyalex i didnt ask you to tell me where to look? Did I?

I was only saying, what band wagon have i jumped on? have you looked through the thread ...NO as you will see i have not responded to any of your thread. and as for asking what the law is, rather than make a thread that has gone out of control and caused arguments you could have just pm'd one or all of the moderators, dont open up a thread if you dont want members to answer
Old 29-03-2008, 22:56   #144
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Lindsey...please ...it wasn't you...you were on the receiving end of this nonsense

Am i just being ignored tonight Royboy?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 29-03-2008, 22:59   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyalex View Post
I was only saying, what band wagon have i jumped on? have you looked through the thread ...NO as you will see i have not responded to any of your thread. and as for asking what the law is, rather than make a thread that has gone out of control and caused arguments you could have just pm'd one or all of the moderators, dont open up a thread if you dont want members to answer
What was that???
You have jumped on the band wagon cause you sat there watched an argument brew and then look you just jumped in!!! Had your 2ps worth then what???? Didnt answer the question!!!!

As for dont open a thread if i dont want members to answer? was post 1 addressed to them? NO! Was it aimed at them? NO

But as it was posted there i did not expect a full blown rift throughout Accyweb did i? NO.

So take ur 3p change from the 5p you gave and go thread wander else where!!!
Old 29-03-2008, 22:59   #146
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
Am i just being ignored tonight Royboy?
I think you might be........what bothers you?

Old 29-03-2008, 23:00   #147
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
I think you might be........what bothers you?
just you atm tbh

you could at least back up what you are saying......

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 29-03-2008, 23:02   #148
Senior Member+

Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 29-03-2008, 23:03   #149
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
you could at least back up what you are saying......
in what context?

Old 29-03-2008, 23:04   #150
Senior Member+

what exactly was so disgusting and wrong in chat last night?
or did you just want to join in the argument?

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..