Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2008, 13:22   #31
God Member

Re: Un Moderated CHAT

Never seen anyone in the chat room on here.
The best way to admin the chat room is to do it yourself, just don't respond.
Accrington Web
Old 29-03-2008, 13:25   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
And i think the passworded room is a bit harsh to those just joining or just wanting decent chat. I know that the members that have been on accy web for a while mostly have the password, but what of those who just go in every nowand then, or can be trusted to have a decent chat?

If you dont have the password its just the same as being told you cant be trusted to have a civil conversation
Did you ask anyone for the password??

Miracles do happen!!

Old 29-03-2008, 13:27   #33
Senior Member+

I don't know any passwords, only just got into the chat lobby, didnt realise there were other rooms
Old 29-03-2008, 13:27   #34

no just took the hint pmsl x Figured if ppl wanted me to have it, i would have done lol
Old 29-03-2008, 13:30   #35
God Member

Quote:
no just took the hint pmsl x Figured if ppl wanted me to have it, i would have done lol
Well, If you dont ask, we don't know you want to come in!!

Entwisi and Buttonsmum didn't have it, but they asked, and they got it!!

So Don't think its a personal vendetta, After the tish we have had to put up with in that chatroom over the last week, we are bound to be selective.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 29-03-2008, 13:31   #36
Senior Member+

Take it we just need to PM someone then and they will meake a decision if we are worthy of your company or not
Old 29-03-2008, 13:35   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
Well, If you dont ask, we don't know you want to come in!!

Entwisi and Buttonsmum didn't have it, but they asked, and they got it!!

So Don't think its a personal vendetta, After the tish we have had to put up with in that chatroom over the last week, we are bound to be selective.
I understand that, and at the end of the day I have connections pmsl but didnt want to use them or owt.

Wasnt just talking about for me tho, more for newbies etc. I just think its atrocious its got to this as potential members that are viewing this forum must be thinking the worst. x
Old 29-03-2008, 13:37   #38
God Member

Quote:
I understand that, and at the end of the day I have connections pmsl but didnt want to use them or owt.

Wasnt just talking about for me tho, more for newbies etc. I just think its atrocious its got to this as potential members that are viewing this forum must be thinking the worst. x
You and me both!! But their is only one person to blame for how this has turned out. In all the years I have been on this site, I don't think we have ever had this problem in chat.

Anyone feel free to correct me.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 29-03-2008, 13:40   #39
Senior Member+

I dont even know what went on lastnight but am guessing there was something, couldnt stay on long coz little one was restless. So i cant really comment on what or who has caused these problems
Old 29-03-2008, 13:40   #40

well if thats the case, its a shame the rest of us have to be alienated - again not having a go at anyone but there are all too many posts on here with us commenting on the way other people behave, and yet we cant do it ourselves x
Old 29-03-2008, 13:40   #41

dont think last night was the issue Emzy, think its been building up for the last few x
Old 29-03-2008, 13:44   #42
Senior Member+

Hey, ive only just started going in, its not me is it?
Old 29-03-2008, 13:45   #43

yes its true. you just cant be trusted
Old 29-03-2008, 13:48   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter View Post
Never seen anyone in the chat room on here.
The best way to admin the chat room is to do it yourself, just don't respond.
That's not the best way when minors are being groomed by paedophiles though is it, and this is a family forum so that risk shouldn't be being taken. There isn't even a profanity filter.
Old 29-03-2008, 13:53   #45
Senior Member+

Quote:
yes its true. you just cant be trusted
Damn, you all sussed me out so quickly, thought it would have taken you longer lol
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..