Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2008, 15:45   #61

Re: Un Moderated CHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
Could have sworn Garinda stated 'suggested'. Same as 'implied'

Or are we all gonna start on peoples use of the english language now???
Who implied or suggested is what im sayin!!!
Accrington Web
Old 29-03-2008, 15:45   #62
God Member

Quote:
Could have sworn Garinda stated 'suggested'. Same as 'implied'

Or are we all gonna start on peoples use of the english language now???
Well that was the intention of this thread was it not?? to cause a bit of a rift?? so it's not surprising that its working.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 29-03-2008, 15:49   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
Well that was the intention of this thread was it not?? to cause a bit of a rift?? so it's not surprising that its working.

May i remind you, NO IT WASNT!

I asked a very valid question and if you stop and others "STOP THREAD WANDERING" you would actually see the question that has been asked and how very important that question is.

Which was where do we stand in the eyes of the law with "Un Moderated Chat" How is that causing a rift?? Its a simple question!!! Not an argument that it yet again on here is turning out to be.
Old 29-03-2008, 15:55   #64
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy View Post
May i remind you, NO IT WASNT!

I asked a very valid question and if you stop and others "STOP THREAD WANDERING" you would actually see the question that has been asked and how very important that question is.

Which was where do we stand in the eyes of the law with "Un Moderated Chat" How is that causing a rift?? Its a simple question!!! Not an argument that it yet again on here is turning out to be.
Pull the other one!! it's plays a nice tune

Miracles do happen!!

Old 29-03-2008, 15:56   #65
Give, give, give member

Tonight's password will be....

Trolley Dolly.

Old 29-03-2008, 15:58   #66
Senior Member+

the other room doesnt have a password, everyone is welcome.

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 29-03-2008, 16:12   #67

Quote:
Who implied or suggested is what im sayin!!!

ermm, post 44 metions grooming first
Old 29-03-2008, 16:34   #68

Quote:
ermm, post 44 metions grooming first
Sorry i didnt see that, but please i want to make this very very clear to everyone!!!

I did not start this thread to cause an issue i started it as im concerned regarding the law. Im not here to say whats right or wrong with this thread im mearly trying to find out THE LAW on UN MODERATED CHAT nothing more and nothing less so if anyone here wants to take that out of context then that is thier business.

Now i have explained myself yet again!! on this thread i think i will go finsih making tea!!!
Old 29-03-2008, 17:08   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I myself reported a pervert in the chatroom before, so it's not a case of it just not happening.
if i wear to start talking about taking pics of my but,,,,i would expect perverted comments,,,,,sometimes u get what u ask for

Old 29-03-2008, 17:55   #70

Quote:
Sorry i didnt see that, but please i want to make this very very clear to everyone!!!

I did not start this thread to cause an issue i started it as im concerned regarding the law. Im not here to say whats right or wrong with this thread im mearly trying to find out THE LAW on UN MODERATED CHAT nothing more and nothing less so if anyone here wants to take that out of context then that is thier business.

Now i have explained myself yet again!! on this thread i think i will go finsih making tea!!!
If thats the case, then your timing is unfortunate seeing as the initial post was made the day after problems in chat, hence why people may have the 'wrong idea'
Old 29-03-2008, 18:25   #71
Senior Member+

My pennorths worth..... I think its pathetic that certain members on here have decided to draw a dividing wall between all of us, one of the members in the chat lobby commented last night..." I thought this was a community forum" well, it appears our community is divided by "I'm in your gang mentality " . Very sad, very childish and very divisive.
The whole nature of a chat room is to say what you want. If I offended anyone the other night, I apologise, it was late at night and ( I thought)we were all adults.
I am seriously doubting whether I want to be involved with any of this anymore.
Old 29-03-2008, 18:33   #72
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
My pennorths worth..... I think its pathetic that certain members on here have decided to draw a dividing wall between all of us, one of the members in the chat lobby commented last night..." I thought this was a community forum" well, it appears our community is divided by "I'm in your gang mentality " . Very sad, very childish and very divisive.
The whole nature of a chat room is to say what you want. If I offended anyone the other night, I apologise, it was late at night and ( I thought)we were all adults.
I am seriously doubting whether I want to be involved with any of this anymore.
why are we childish?? because we don't want to listen to it??

No we opened another chatroom, and left it at that!! BUT it still can't be left alone can it??

AND this post will probably be deleted! So that proves that, that topic the other night was NOT acceptable in the chat room at all.

Miracles do happen!!

Last edited by Len; 29-03-2008 at 22:11. Reason: Comment removed was a bit rich for our public forums, should have been left in the chat room.
Old 29-03-2008, 18:36   #73
Senior Member+

I ani't gonna delete it love, are we really all so sensitive about our bodily functions all of a sudden? It was way after midnight and to be honest, some of the innuendoes on this thread are more offensive.
Old 29-03-2008, 18:38   #74
Senior Member+

Oh and btw the first rule of what's said in chat stays in chat..... you just broke it. Well done.
Old 29-03-2008, 18:39   #75
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
I ani't gonna delete it love, are we really all so sensitive about our bodily functions all of a sudden? It was way after midnight and to be honest, some of the innuendoes on this thread are more offensive.
That's hardly the point is it? AS blazey keeps pointing out, it's a family forum. And it had all been laid to rest, until it was brought back up a second time. By the very person who is loving all this!!

Miracles do happen!!

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..