Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2010, 20:23   #76
Give, give, give member

Re: Watch where your taking photo's round here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
binding the British Public ?
I presume you meant 'blinding'?

An unintentional mistake, but one that happens to be true.

As the majority of the people here support the police, and couldn't give two hoots for the human rights of those who set out to harm us.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-02-2010, 20:28   #77
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Probably quite true Katex but the only time you see these kids on the News reports they're the "Bad ones" from (broken homes ?) run down estates & if the Coppers turn up on the door they get a mouthful of abuse, from the parents let alone the Kids.
I understand Dave, but still optimistic they are in the minority.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 20:28   #78
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
It's bloody do gooders, more concerned with the rights of terrorists, 'human rights', 'civil liberties', and the right to waste the time of the upholders of the law, that plays right into the terrorist's hands.

As well as putting lives at risk, because the police have to waste time on these planks.
I would whole heartedly agree with you Rindy, far too many innocents are suffering due to the focus being placed on the criminals & not their victims. But that still doesn't change the fact that soft Lad got himself in bother by not cooperating, but that is his inalienable right as a British citizen, he held a position & didn't waver.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 20:32   #79
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

it dont change the fact that he obviously went down accy wi an agenda either dave? not to innocently take xmas photos.
Old 23-02-2010, 20:33   #80
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
why him out of all the people taking photos, if he was behaving the same as the others, its that simple.
I don't know Cashy Perhaps he had a united badge on & the Copper was a City Supporter. Without all & I mean all the details we can't tell.
Old 23-02-2010, 20:34   #81
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
No, but when the group states...

'We aim to educate ourselves and others on the true nature and purpose of Law; how it applies to you and how to go about taking your life back.'

'We are purely trying to bring information to people so they can peacefully take back their countries, and take back their power.'

and features videos of people dressed as terrorists, proclaiming not to cooperate with our police force, and that a member of said group acts intentionally provocatively, then it's quite clear this man had an agenda the day he came to Accrington, and it wasn't to see Father Christmas.
I think the key points here are education & peacefully .
Old 23-02-2010, 20:35   #82
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I would whole heartedly agree with you Rindy, far too many innocents are suffering due to the focus being placed on the criminals & not their victims. But that still doesn't change the fact that soft Lad got himself in bother by not cooperating, but that is his inalienable right as a British citizen, he held a position & didn't waver.
Yes, and to some he's a hero.

Right-wing extremists for example, amongst others.

Good example of how to speak to the police - Nationalists Online

To me, and it seems the majority of Accy Web members, he's a plank.

Old 23-02-2010, 20:37   #83
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I think the key points here are education & peacefully .
Which makes you wonder why the need for 'terrorist' attire, disguised voices etc., as witnessed in their videos.

Old 23-02-2010, 20:37   #84
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
I presume you meant 'blinding'?

An unintentional mistake, but one that happens to be true.

As the majority of the people here support the police, and couldn't give two hoots for the human rights of those who set out to harm us.
No Rindy I meant binding, definately binding. Point in case you can't say anything defamatory about religion (someone elses) as it is then construed as encouraging religious hatred.
Old 23-02-2010, 20:39   #85
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I understand Dave, but still optimistic they are in the minority.
Me too, I really do or the future is going to be pretty bleak.
Old 23-02-2010, 20:41   #86
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
it dont change the fact that he obviously went down accy wi an agenda either dave? not to innocently take xmas photos.
No I won't argue that point with you, he probably went with the intention of getting a rise out of the Police, which he succeeded in doing, so he's made his point, whatever it's purpose was ?
Old 23-02-2010, 20:45   #87
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Which makes you wonder why the need for 'terrorist' attire, disguised voices etc., as witnessed in their videos.
look to the proper terrorist Iraq & Afghanistan If they're such brave Men & prepared to Die for Allah so they can go to Paradise with all its' Virgins, why do they cover their faces. In truth because they're Cowards because they know that if they show their faces we've got some hot Snipers out there who'll happily send them on their way to Allah. Guess they really aren't that keen.

Last edited by Neil; 23-02-2010 at 21:02. Reason: remove *'s
Old 23-02-2010, 20:51   #88
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Ref 82, He probably is but he's his own Plank, each to his own so long as no one is hurt. Like I've said elsewhere we're all individuals we aren't herd animals we think for ourselves & as such should be prepared to reap what we sow, we do as our individual consciences decree, that is what puts us apart from the Beasts.
Old 23-02-2010, 20:55   #89
Give, give, give member

The simple fact of the matter is this man came to Accrington that day with an agenda.

That agenda was to provoke a situation that would allow him to carry out his right to be noncooperative with our police force, and appear as some sort of martyr, because his actions resulted in his arrest.

Anyone who can't see this is woefully naive, and should probably put on a Balaclava, and go and join his little band of freedom fighters.

But just remember...we'll be watching you, and photographing your activities.

Old 23-02-2010, 20:59   #90
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
The simple fact of the matter is this man came to Accrington that day with an agenda.

That agenda was to provoke a situation that would allow him to carry out his right to be noncooperative with our police force, and appear as some sort of martyr, because his actions resulted in his arrest.

Anyone who can't see this is woefully naive, and should probably put on a Balaclava, and go and join his little band of freedom fighters.

But just remember...we'll be watching you, and photographing your activities.

Fine my Friend I'll be around in the Summer taking Photos to put on the Dart Board, (Yours will be fastened over the BULL) I'll let you know when I'll be there so you can inform Lancashire's finest.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..