Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2006, 22:24   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: What a night

Thanks for sharing that with us T.C., makes me feel part of the family that you can tell us like this. xxx hope that kiss didn't raise yer blood pressure too much.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-06-2006, 22:51   #17
white rabbits

Iam glad your o.k.too.....
Old 29-06-2006, 23:01   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

glad your ok t.c. have had a good few ops and never had a complaint about the care, they are marvellous,underpaid, overworked, its the government and the suits that run these places i bitch about.
Old 29-06-2006, 23:47   #19
God Member

Sorry to hear of your bad night TC but glad to hear you were treated so well and that you are on the mend.

take care xxx

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 07:10   #20
Resident Waffler

What an awful night you had, but good to hear that you got some excellent treatment and hope you're feeling much better now. It must have been pretty scary at the time. I hate those beeping things too but like the man said it would be more of a worry if it wasn't beeping!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 07:15   #21
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

The volume on the beeper can actually be turned down. We have a couple of those machines and we use them with the beeper volume off. It's less annoying and if anything is abnormal the alarms will still go off...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 13:22   #22
Resting in Peace

TC glad your feeling better will let Hidi know that you went home after treatment when I next see her and will also pass on your comments about the good treatment you recieved.

Yes we work the bad times of the day/weekends just in case someone needs our help and it is nice to see some good comments coming in this thread

We like to hear that patients have been pleased with the skills and treaments that they have recieved and are getting better but lots of times people forget that the Ambulance crews don't get to know the outcome and letters of thanks usally go to A&E/Wards so thanks again for the good comments and I'll pass them on to the crew members when I find out who else was working.

Lettie I think that they have them loud in A&E so that they can hear if probe taken/fallen off, will have to wait and see what happens when the move is done.

Just a little sideline today is the last day of Lancashire Ambulance Service NHS Trust as from 01/07/2006 we are mergeing with Greater Manchester, Mersey Regional and Cumbria Ambulance Services to become the North West Regional Ambulance Service NHS Trust lets hope that the suits make a good job of this new trust and that people will recieve the same or better treatments.
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 08:07   #23
Resting in Peace

Well i went round to see how TC was and i can tell you he is fine infact he went to the stag for a drink so he is back to normal .
and back to his cheery self again.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 21:51   #24
Accy Goddess

Glad to hear your feeling better T.C xx
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..