Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2009, 10:12   #1
Resting in Peace

When Is this madnes going to stop

Why was he free to kill? Mother knifed to death after 'violent' ex-lover wins bail | Mail Online
Just how many more innocent people will have to die before this stupidity stops, its time the judicial system took a long hard look at just whats going on, and lets cut the crap about over crowded jails, build some more if there aren't enough
Old 14-11-2009, 12:16   #2
God Member

Re: When Is this madnes going to stop

why build more jails it would be cheaper to start executing pedophiles and rapists , dna evidence is good enough these days to minimilise the risk of executing somone innocent

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 12:33   #3
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
why build more jails it would be cheaper to start executing pedophiles and rapists , dna evidence is good enough these days to minimize the risk of executing someone innocent
We couldn't bring back the death penalty because like everything else our rights on making decisions on issues like this were signed away to Brussels years ago by Tony at the behest of his legal aid sucking wife
Old 14-11-2009, 15:06   #4
God Member

this is what i dont understand

what is to stop a new govenment saying that since they didnt sign the agreement they are no longer sticking to it or pulling out of the deal, what exactly could europe punish us with except stopping us from taking in all their unwanted imigrants and paying french farmers not to work their fields ?

teh french seem pretty able to tell europe to sod off when it suits them so why cant we ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 14-11-2009, 17:10   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
this is what i dont understand

what is to stop a new govenment saying that since they didnt sign the agreement they are no longer sticking to it or pulling out of the deal, what exactly could europe punish us with except stopping us from taking in all their unwanted imigrants and paying french farmers not to work their fields ?

teh french seem pretty able to tell europe to sod off when it suits them so why cant we ?
Yep, but i'm afraid thats just not British is it!!.....Perhaps its time it was!!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 19:30   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
We couldn't bring back the death penalty because like everything else our rights on making decisions on issues like this were signed away to Brussels years ago by Tony at the behest of his legal aid sucking wife
There has been no agreement signed that bans the UK from imposing the death penalty..once again you are spinning rubbish.. the only agreement is a statement of "an aversion to capital punishment" .. not quite the same as saying EU member states cannot pass thier own laws on ant death penalty.

The proposal to ban the death penalty within the EU was in fact blocked by Blair in 1999 as were attempts by the Italian Government to declare an "aversion" to capital punishment... now stop making stuff up Jaysay.

Britain blocks Italy's bid to ban death penalty - Europe, World - The Independent

Last edited by Mancie; 14-11-2009 at 19:33.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 19:38   #7
God Member

well if we can have a death penalty its about time we started using one and stopped pampering murderers and rapists, it also wouldnt hurt to execute a few terrorists either it would save a lot of legal fees trying to extrodite them somwhere where they can be executed

Old 16-11-2009, 10:05   #8
Senior Member+

I see the minimum tariff for knife crime resulting in murder has ben substantially increased. As for carrying a knife.

I can't help but think this is also a political agenda to introduce fear for votes. Knife crime has always been bad. Has anyone watched the film Awaydays.

Reminds you how much safer things are now by comparison.
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 10:43   #9
God Member

ey up theres no knife crime its all made up by the torys to scare us into voting for them lmao

oh and knife crime is worse

when i went to school up until late 1980's i never heard or saw fellow classmates threatening each other or stabbing each other with knives but it happens these days

Last edited by accyman; 16-11-2009 at 10:45.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..