Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2003, 09:16   #1

Post When will the music companys learn?

Pirates set to win war of CD sales

Just read this article and I can't believe the music companys aren't getting the message, of course the pirates will win - Original CD's are so overpriced they can't compete anymore with the pirates that are increasing in quality and decreasing in price!

Thats what I think anyway!!!

ukbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-05-2003, 09:55   #2
I am Banned

Post Re: When will the music companys learn?

Pirate CDs should be the same quality as an original and the price should be that of a blank CD.

Download your music as MP3. Convert to WAV and burn to CD you have an exact copy.

DVD copiers are down in price now. What are they? less than 200 quid. People on broadband are downloading full films and you don't need anything special (other than a dvd player) to watch them.

It's amazing isn't it.. Not that long ago since you had to watch your back for taping (very dodgy quality) the latest song from the radio
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2003, 11:55   #3
Senior Member+

Best thing is that DVD Recorders are coming down in price too.Will be able to hire them and record them.
Yes Cazzer i know that it is illegal.
 ;D
Old 14-09-2003, 12:02   #4
BB
Junior Member+

So is cazzer the only person on the forum to point out true facts then! I Don't think so!  ;D

BB is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..