Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree59Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2014, 10:59   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Where's Jaysay

Gws jaysay
Old 22-06-2014, 12:23   #32
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

I spoke to him two or three weeks ago he said he is ok but no longer goes on the internet.
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2014, 14:53   #33
Full Member+

Oh,that's a shame. I loved reading his banter. I hope he's feeling better soon.
Old 22-06-2014, 15:09   #34
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITZY View Post
I spoke to him two or three weeks ago he said he is ok but no longer goes on the internet.
I have never met him but Accy Web is a far less entertaining place without him.
Alan Varrechia likes this.

http://www.studiosoft.co.uk

Family History - Can you help to fill in the gaps? - http://www.hodgkinsonclark.co.uk
Hodgkinson, Clark, Baxter, Gardner, Spilman, Ward, Lofthouse, Fowler, Westwell
Morecambe Ex Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2014, 16:05   #35
Senior Member+

someone buy him a tablet!
Old 22-06-2014, 16:17   #36

He has plenty of those
Eric, Restless and Alan Varrechia like this.

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2014, 19:45   #37
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

Yes agreed Studio, probably not the type he would prefer. Think its a case of not wanting to go on the internet rather than not having the means to do so.
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2014, 20:21   #38
Full Member+

Please tell him I was thinking about him
US Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2014, 01:25   #39

If anybody sees him please let him know I'm thinking of him,too xxx
Old 26-06-2014, 13:12   #40
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Have just left him, he aint been great fer awhile but was having a better day today, Have told him yez were asking oer him, He aint got no internet,his computer died last week, but he had got tired of it anyway. hes getting a new un next week sometime he said.
Old 26-06-2014, 22:13   #41

Cashy, next time you see him please let him know how much we miss him and his input. Always worth a read, his knowledge and his banter. Although knowing he is missed won't make him better health-wise, unfortunately, maybe it will bring him a bit of cheer.

Please give him my best wishes - hope his health does improve.
cashman likes this.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 10:37   #42
God Member

Only just spotted this thread - sorry to hear John's been going through a bad patch again -hope he's feeling better and will be back soon once the new computer is sorted

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 15:17   #43

Where's Jaysay

Re Colin Feeley who sadly passed away on the 17th May this year.Colin was my brother and if anyone has any memories of him I would love to hear them.He did a lot for the young people in Huncoat and judging from the number of people who attended the service at Accrington Crematorium he was well liked.I would also like to thank anyone here on the forum who attended the service.I loved him very much and was proud to be his sister.
Marl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 20:09   #44
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marl View Post
Re Colin Feeley who sadly passed away on the 17th May this year.Colin was my brother and if anyone has any memories of him I would love to hear them.He did a lot for the young people in Huncoat and judging from the number of people who attended the service at Accrington Crematorium he was well liked.I would also like to thank anyone here on the forum who attended the service.I loved him very much and was proud to be his sister.
Used to go rovers wi him in 60s, have a funny story about that, remind me when our paths cross again. yeh wont know me user name, but its peggys eldest.
Old 27-06-2014, 20:25   #45

Where's Jaysay

I know who you are cashman I am the eldest girl you know our Audrey more than me,I saw you at the crematorium.The reason I have only just put comment on is that I was distraught at losing my lovely big brother also I have very fond memories of your dear mum Peggy she was a great friend of my mum.
Marl is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..