Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2009, 07:37   #16
Super Moderator

Re: who is this Daniel Hannan guy

The boy David is rushing round conducting a damage limitation exercise, as we speak. Not been a good week for him, what with this and the Alan Duncan debacle. Expect Mancie on the case soon!
Old 15-08-2009, 08:06   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
The boy David is rushing round conducting a damage limitation exercise, as we speak. Not been a good week for him, what with this and the Alan Duncan debacle. Expect Mancie on the case soon!
thats 2 of the tory gob****es saying what they really think this week, n cameron flapping n denying its what the party are about. the stupid british public will ignore this though n still vote em in come election, still that will make a few on here happy.
Old 15-08-2009, 08:31   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

3 now n counting Roger Helmer who ever that nonetity is MEP, has joined Hannan, whom cameron has already rebuked, says to me all is not well in torydom.
Old 15-08-2009, 08:37   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
3 now n counting Roger Helmer who ever that nonetity is MEP, has joined Hannan, whom cameron has already rebuked, says to me all is not well in torydom.
Well thats not what Call Me Dave said when I was speaking to him last night cashy
Old 15-08-2009, 08:50   #20
God Member

All parties have people in who disagree with the party line. If one child from a school was caught stealing it would be wrong to brand all the children at that school as thieves. Branding his thoughts as 'what the Tories really think' serves no purpose other than a shamefully false party political attack.

It really is desperation when you have the health secretary on live TV denouncing David Cameron, suggesting he has wanted to stay quiet on the NHS. Its patently not true. Cameron has an emotional bond with the NHS, he knows that people rely on it as he too has relied on it over the years.
Old 15-08-2009, 09:08   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

yer entitled to believe that andrew, i'm certain history will prove you wrong, just a shame i will probably have croaked by that time so will be unable to take the mick.
Old 15-08-2009, 11:28   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
This is what a British Conservative MEP is telling the world about the NHS , is this Tory policy ? the guy has been elected twice , so someone at party HQ must approve of his ideas

Maybe he really wants to be a Politician in America. I think it may well be he's best option after exposing to the entire world the Tory divisions on the N.H.S.
Bernard Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2009, 14:55   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard Dawson View Post
Maybe he really wants to be a Politician in America. I think it may well be he's best option after exposing to the entire world the Tory divisions on the N.H.S.
Oh yes Bernard some division, there's more members of the Labour Party think Brown's a clown than Tories who oppose the concept of the NHS
Old 15-08-2009, 16:36   #24
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Oh yes Bernard some division, there's more members of the Labour Party think Brown's a clown than Tories who oppose the concept of the NHS
that i could agree with if you mean the ordinary tory voter, but certainly not if ya mean the ******* in high office. n they are what count we sure don't.
Old 23-08-2009, 16:51   #25
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
It really is desperation when you have the health secretary on live TV denouncing David Cameron, suggesting he has wanted to stay quiet on the NHS. Its patently not true. Cameron has an emotional bond with the NHS, he knows that people rely on it as he too has relied on it over the years.
Bring out your dead!

Just as long as you've got enough money to pay the man with the cart.

David Cameron’s MPs want more private health

'DAVID CAMERON’S campaign to present the Conservatives as “the party of the NHS” has suffered a setback with evidence that many Tory MPs want a bigger role for the private sector in healthcare.'

David Cameron’s MPs want more private health - Times Online

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 18:17   #26
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Bring out your dead!

Just as long as you've got enough money to pay the man with the cart.

David Cameron’s MPs want more private health

'DAVID CAMERON’S campaign to present the Conservatives as “the party of the NHS” has suffered a setback with evidence that many Tory MPs want a bigger role for the private sector in healthcare.'

David Cameron’s MPs want more private health - Times Online

Old 24-08-2009, 20:48   #27
God Member

What you waiting for Garinda? Best get a coat, you'll get cold.
Old 24-08-2009, 23:27   #28
Give, give, give member

Quote:
What you waiting for Garinda?
A miraculous explanation.

Though sadly no one came along to give one.

Still, whistling whilst I waited in vain, showed better manners than petulantly stamping my little feet, and demanding a reply from the blue rinse brigade.

Old 25-08-2009, 00:37   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
A miraculous explanation.

Though sadly no one came along to give one.

Still, whistling whilst I waited in vain, showed better manners than petulantly stamping my little feet, and demanding a reply from the blue rinse brigade.

I think you should have wrote rain not vain. It's been pretty wet outside. Glad I advised you to get a coat, looking after your welfare.
Old 25-08-2009, 10:45   #30
Give, give, give member

Quote:
...looking after your welfare.

Which is apparently more than most Conservative MPs want to do, if they wiin the next election.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..