Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2013, 10:20   #16
I am Banned

Re: william hague

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
give it a year and the guns we sell this lot will be shooting at our troops
"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". attributed to Anonymous
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-05-2013, 11:42   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
he is never to be seen , he then pops up about syrian rebels .thats about 3 times ive seen him on the news this year and all he mentions is Syrian rebels.I think this would be a grave mistake giving them weapons.we dont know who they are there are so many factions and nationalities involved.what is it about this obsession about syria
Could it be something to do with 70,000 Men, women and children killed to keep a despotic leader in power?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 22:33   #18
God Member

so giving so called rebels most are foreign to syria and some are allied to al qaeda. that would be mental. i remember Governments arming the Taliban.
Old 30-05-2013, 23:10   #19
God Member

our government along with america put sadam in power and look how that turned out

he stopped doing what they wanted so they blamed him for 9/11 and started a war that was probbably the main reason why we couldnt recover after the banks went to crap because it was financially screwing us

the only thing the two iraq wars acheived was doubling the cost of filling my car up with fuel

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 23:28   #20
God Member

too true. assad has a lot of allies in the region.this could open a can of worms and is scary stuff.
Old 31-05-2013, 08:17   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
too true. assad has a lot of allies in the region.this could open a can of worms and is scary stuff.
As can listening to your drivel every day
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2013, 14:05   #22
Senior Member+

On TV today, Wm Hague described the Syrian situation as the most pressing problem in the world today. I don't think he is far off being right.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2013, 14:09   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dobson View Post
On TV today, Wm Hague described the Syrian situation as the most pressing problem in the world today. I don't think he is far off being right.
I think it should be sod all to do wi us, simple as.
Old 31-05-2013, 14:34   #24

I think most people are not taking in to account that Assad's main arms suppliers are Russia and China so we arm rebels they arm Assad and so it goes on and on
JIMSLAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2013, 14:39   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

I think most people are well aware of that, also aware the fact Taliban n the likes are alongside rebels, so we supply them, they kill more of our troops, not rocket science.
Old 31-05-2013, 17:04   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dobson View Post
im more concerned about issues closer to home than what syria is up to

hell deciding what to make teh kids for tea is more pressing to me than syria.

unless of course syria is planning a terrorist attack on my cooker forcing us to have salad then i will agree with Hague %100

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 31-05-2013, 17:08   #27
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I think it should be sod all to do wi us, simple as.
Don't think your far from the mark there cashy, the days have gone when we got involved in everything, or they should have, the best we should be doing is supplying words of wisdom which cost nout
Old 31-05-2013, 17:18   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Don't think your far from the mark there cashy, the days have gone when we got involved in everything, or they should have, the best we should be doing is supplying words of wisdom which cost nout

words of wisdom from a brtish government you got to be kidding lmao

2 illigal wars

decimated economey

solves problems by victimising the vulnerable in socitey

pours millions abroad while claiming to be broke

hardly any lessons of wisdom there and they are examples from both colours if not all three since libdems are in on teh action as well hahaha

taking advice from a british government would be like taking child minding tips from myra hindley

Old 31-05-2013, 17:49   #29
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
words of wisdom from a brtish government you got to be kidding lmao

2 illigal wars

decimated economey

solves problems by victimising the vulnerable in socitey

pours millions abroad while claiming to be broke

hardly any lessons of wisdom there and they are examples from both colours if not all three since libdems are in on teh action as well hahaha

taking advice from a british government would be like taking child minding tips from myra hindley
You've got to remember this country ain't the only one that does exactly the same as we do, if every government in office did everything we wanted you would have something to worry about, we'd be heading for that iceberg faster than the Titanic
Old 31-05-2013, 21:07   #30
God Member

I think ill ask William Hague who the rebels are,he should know shouldn't he? This could lead to the war of all wars this is different from Iraq and even Afghanistan .

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..