Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 08:01   #31
God Member

Re: william hague

If the government forces of Syria do not succeed in overcoming the 'rebel' forces which we (amongst others) are 'assisting', the way will be clear to attack Iran - Syria and Iran are close allies.

So this 'help' for the rebels is a preparation for war to subjugate Iran.
As long as the Syrian army holds out - the start of WW3 will get postponed.

The greed for oil and power is insatiable - sad but true - all populations suffer - war has no winners.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-06-2013, 08:45   #32
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
I think ill ask William Hague who the rebels are,he should know shouldn't he? This could lead to the war of all wars this is different from Iraq and even Afghanistan .
Always remembering who actually took us into these illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, stand forward Anthony Lynton Blair
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:22   #33
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Always remembering who actually took us into these illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, stand forward Anthony Lynton Blair
...and the Tories were right behind him!

And from Hague's current determination to get us embroiled in Syria, they've learnt absolutely NOWT!
Less and cashman like this.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:49   #34
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
As a new and no doubt keenly devout member of UKIP would it be possible for you to give us UKIP's opinion on the arming of rebels?

Or are they the same as your old Tory views? Find someone else whom has already done something wrong and blame them when the party you really support shows intent on making a similar mistake.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:14   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Yeh thats a much easier thing than actually commenting on another possible war. or the damage Hague can do to our troops by arming the rebels.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:55   #36
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post

And from Hague's current determination to get us embroiled in Syria, they've learnt absolutely NOWT!
not one to defend torys but the torys were sold teh same set of lies we were .It was only later it became clear that blair and bush conspired to fabricate evidence to support going to war

if blair had stood in parliament with no valid reason to go to war i doubt any party would have supported a war

blair is a war criminal and not only has the blood of many iraq civilians on his hands but also the blood of any UK soldier that died in that conflict.

besides torys much prefer attacking their own people they get a much better view

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:12   #37

william hague

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
not one to defend torys but the torys were sold teh same set of lies we were .It was only later it became clear that blair and bush conspired to fabricate evidence to support going to war

if blair had stood in parliament with no valid reason to go to war i doubt any party would have supported a war

blair is a war criminal and not only has the blood of many iraq civilians on his hands but also the blood of any UK soldier that died in that conflict.

besides torys much prefer attacking their own people they get a much better view
Can't disagree, the lies were used, that doesn't make it a valid argument for the Tories to use it as an excuse to do similar.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:14   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Can't disagree, the lies were used, that doesn't make it a valid argument for the Tories to use it as an excuse to do similar.
Oh its very valid, if yer a U.K.I.P. Tory.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:42   #39
God Member

Quote:

most definatley not but if anything it does prove that our government regardless of party is preppeared to use war as a toy to suit their own personal adgenda

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 01-06-2013, 13:24   #40
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post

They were at the time, because of lies and duplicity and Alistair's spinning. The point is if the Syria isn't controlled all the world we feel the draft, from the backlash, hey but don't let that bother you lads you'll still be able to run the country from accy web, as usual, not one of you has ever taken any steps to do anything useful except moan at everybody else's attempts, just imagine if every body sat at a computer saying this wrong that is wrong whilst sipping a beer and smoking an Havana We will fight them on the websites we will never surrender

Last edited by jaysay; 01-06-2013 at 13:31.
Old 01-06-2013, 13:24   #41
God Member

also has anyone else noticed that when a government is worried they may not win the next election wars tend to pop up or threats of inpending doom over war

Old 01-06-2013, 13:34   #42
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
also has anyone else noticed that when a government is worried they may not win the next election wars tend to pop up or threats of inpending doom over war
I don't give a stuff who wins the next election I won't be here, but you keyboard warriors will save the day, too the revolution brothers all for one and one for all
Old 01-06-2013, 13:38   #43
God Member

Quote:
I don't give a stuff who wins the next election I won't be here, but you keyboard warriors will save the day, too the revolution brothers all for one and one for all

thats the spirit

Old 01-06-2013, 14:06   #44

Quote:
They were at the time, because of lies and duplicity and Alistair's spinning. The point is if the Syria isn't controlled all the world we feel the draft, from the backlash, hey but don't let that bother you lads you'll still be able to run the country from accy web, as usual, not one of you has ever taken any steps to do anything useful except moan at everybody else's attempts, just imagine if every body sat at a computer saying this wrong that is wrong whilst sipping a beer and smoking an Havana We will fight them on the websites we will never surrender
Some fight at the polling station but don't claim to change from one alliance to another, wasting their brass on something new whilst still supporting the people they have no longer any faith in!

Syria may need to be controlled, but not at the cost of one British life, let's make sure of that.
Old 01-06-2013, 14:18   #45
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Some fight at the polling station but don't claim to change from one alliance to another, wasting their brass on something new whilst still supporting the people they have no longer any faith in!

Syria may need to be controlled, but not at the cost of one British life, let's make sure of that.
Pease in our time Less Pease in our time hey

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..