Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2009, 11:55   #1
Resting in Peace

Would you buy a used car of him

Well, I watched Mandy put forward is proposals to help business on Telly this morning, to my mind they have been better getting Ronald Macdonald to do it, given Mandy's shady past and financial dealings. to be quite honest I'd rather buy a car of Aurthur Daily, that that Joker
Old 14-01-2009, 17:25   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Would you buy a used car of him

I Agree...the word Slime could have been invented just for him!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 17:29   #3
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
I Agree...the word Slime could have been invented just for him!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Brown lost any real credibility he had left, which wasn't much, the minute he brought that clown back
Old 14-01-2009, 21:29   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well, I watched Mandy put forward is proposals to help business on Telly this morning, to my mind they have been better getting Ronald Macdonald to do it, given Mandy's shady past and financial dealings. to be quite honest I'd rather buy a car of Aurthur Daily, that that Joker
Mr Dodgy has yet again sparked questions over mortgages. This time it's being asked, just how did he finance a £2.5 million house..

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/david_h..._a_stir__again
Old 14-01-2009, 21:58   #5
Super Moderator

Then, of course, there's the idiot sitting next to him, Business Minister, Baroness Vadera. Apparently, she can see "the green shoots of recovery". Just how out of touch are these people? With her fat salary and gold-plated pension scheme, it might all look fine and dandy to her. As someone who's just been put on a three-day week, it doesn't look that way to me. I really would love to meet this stupid, complacent cow to tell her just where to shove her "green roots"!
Old 14-01-2009, 22:39   #6
Full Member+

I reckon they should disinfect every chair that the old poofter parked his backside on, if only to clear it of the slime that oozes from every pore of his vile body.
Stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 11:10   #7
Resting in Peace

Would appear that our Mandy ain't very popular then. He doesn't even talk anything resembling sense, when asked about the governments VAT reduction on the radio he actually said that every family would be £270 better off this year, or what he's was saying is that every family would be making over £10,500 purchases of VAT relate goods, what plant is this chap on, some families won't even get that to live on never mind spend on goods

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..