Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2008, 19:54   #16
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Re: Yaaay Me!!

good for you emzy!!, doesnt it feel good when ya lose it, iv lost 5 stone in 12 month and i feel bloody brilliant!
Old 17-06-2008, 20:10   #17
God Member

Well done Emzy bet you are well pleased
Old 17-06-2008, 20:11   #18
Senior Member+

Thank you all for your comments. I am really pleased with how ive done so far and am going to continue to try and lose weight, now all i need is a donation of excersize equipment lol
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 20:16   #19
God Member

well done emzy that's great, keep it up gal

you too panther, great achievement

me I'm stuck on 7lbs off in two months

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 20:19   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
well done emzy that's great, keep it up gal

you too panther, great achievement

me I'm stuck on 7lbs off in two months
Stick at it, theres been a month or two where ive lost very little but just kept going, not losing it quick, only around 1 - 2 lb a week but hopefully by losing it slower I might stand a better chance of keeping it off
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 20:37   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzy View Post
Stick at it, theres been a month or two where ive lost very little but just kept going, not losing it quick, only around 1 - 2 lb a week but hopefully by losing it slower I might stand a better chance of keeping it off
to be honest I have lost that through walking more rather than my eating, if only I could get rid of the nibbles I get when on the computer early morning... I know, go to bed earlier

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 23:29   #22
Accy Goddess

Well Done emzy. it's not easy. I have had yoyoing weight all my life. The older you get the harder it gets.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 07:14   #23
God Member

Well done emzy, and panther too, maybe if a certain person got thier finger out with a certain promise, it could have been more, I will have you sorted this weekend, cant do it before because of work.
Old 18-06-2008, 09:34   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzy View Post
Its better if you lose the weight solely as it has more of a chance of staying of, crash dieting doesn't work it goes back on just as quick as it came off. when I start on a diet I usually lose around 6 to 8 pounds in the first week, then it goes to about 2 pounds a week, but the more you lose the harder it becomes, the most I've ever lost is 43 pounds from 14 stone 11 pounds down to 11 stone 10 pounds in 6 months

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..