Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2007, 16:10   #211
Resident Waffler

Re: Yet another dog kills a child...

Yes it is - but if you make neutering compulsory do you think these guys are going to neuter their dogs? Dog fighting is already illegal so breaking another law isn't going to worry them - it's only the innocent and harmless who will comply.

It's like banning somebody from driving when they've been convicted of driving without a licence.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-01-2007, 16:21   #212
Give, give, give member

In the interest of fairness, I've just come across this site about fatalities involving various breeds of dogs other than Pit Bulls.

http://www.workingpitbull.com/fatalbook.htm

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 16:29   #213
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
In the interest of fairness, I've just come across this site about fatalities involving various breeds of dogs other than Pit Bulls.

http://www.workingpitbull.com/fatalbook.htm
Thats been my point ALL dogs should be treated equally as they can all be dangerous and potential killers.

Another Bite list and a good information site.

http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL...llDogsBite.htm
Old 06-01-2007, 16:33   #214
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Thats been my point ALL dogs should be treated equally as they can all be dangerous and potential killers.

If you care to back read, I've never disagreed with that. Though attention has been drawn to one particular illegal breed, that is sadly being used by the lowest members of society as a status symbol, and enjoying it's associated reputation.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:49   #215

its the owners that want shooting any animal can be trained to be aggresive if it is treated like these animals are treated to make them fight obviously this ideot had trained this dog to be aggressive to protect his drugs and money he probably owned a gun like most drug dealers do i think the police want to bother about sorting these out rather than looking for harmless dogs. there are still a rediculous amount of drug dealers around many more than there are pit bulls

Last edited by armani; 09-01-2007 at 12:57.
armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 15:38   #216
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by armani View Post
its the owners that want shooting any animal can be trained to be aggresive if it is treated like these animals are treated to make them fight obviously this ideot had trained this dog to be aggressive to protect his drugs and money he probably owned a gun like most drug dealers do i think the police want to bother about sorting these out rather than looking for harmless dogs. there are still a rediculous amount of drug dealers around many more than there are pit bulls
Posted that video link earlier, its a good one, music is the key.

If anyone wants to read the Full stories behind the video.

http://www.understand-a-bull.com/Her...oicPitties.htm
Old 09-01-2007, 15:51   #217
I am Banned

lets just kill every single dog and cat on the planet then as well as our kids been safe from bites and blindness caused by their sh1t we can all walk down teh street at night and not have to wory about stepping in these filthy animals droppings

while were at it lets get rid of girrafes as well , you cant trust anyone with a neck that long
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 15:54   #218
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
lets just kill every single dog and cat on the planet then as well as our kids been safe from bites and blindness caused by their sh1t we can all walk down teh street at night and not have to wory about stepping in these filthy animals droppings

while were at it lets get rid of girrafes as well , you cant trust anyone with a neck that long
You might still get pecked by a bird.

Old 09-01-2007, 20:38   #219

try being kicked by a horse lol

armani is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..