Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nightlife, Events, Days out (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f70/)
-   -   Staggering mans 50th!!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f70/staggering-mans-50th-61200.html)

carla d 10-04-2012 15:08

Staggering mans 50th!!!!

Hello to you all it's been a long time! I'd like to invite any member who came to the stag to the Saturday meets to my dads 50th! (staggering man) It will be on the 21st April and your more than welcome to come, it would be great to see you all again and my dad would love it if you came. He doesn't know I've asked you so it would be a nice surprise for him! Me and my sister are holding the party for him so on behalf of us we would really love to see you again! If you would like to come please inbox me and I will reply with more details. Hope to see some old faces (not intended in the age way :-P) hope to hear from you xxx

garinda 10-04-2012 15:54

Re: Staggering mans 50th!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by carla d (Post 984012)
Hello to you all it's been a long time! I'd like to invite any member who came to the stag to the Saturday meets to my dads 50th! (staggering man) It will be on the 21st April and your more than welcome to come, it would be great to see you all again and my dad would love it if you came. He doesn't know I've asked you so it would be a nice surprise for him! Me and my sister are holding the party for him so on behalf of us we would really love to see you again! If you would like to come please inbox me and I will reply with more details. Hope to see some old faces (not intended in the age way :-P) hope to hear from you xxx

Sorry hun, didn't see your message, and have only just replied.

I suggested a thread might be easier, than trying to remember every single person who thinks your Dad's a top bloke, and enjoyed his hospitality down at The Stag, and messaging them all individually.

Would love to be there, and thank you.

It's a great idea.

:)

Sparkologist 10-04-2012 16:20

I had a message from your old man saying that he is having his 21st birthday party on the 50th of April... Maths never was his strong point.

You should've done your sums at schoo, Staggers! ;)

carla d 10-04-2012 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkologist (Post 984033)
I had a message from your old man saying that he is having his 21st birthday party on the 50th of April... Maths never was his strong point.

You should've done your sums at schoo, Staggers! ;)

Love it!! Ha!

lettie 19-04-2012 07:09

Me and Sparks will be there :D

carla d 21-04-2012 08:28

Hi guys sorry I've not been on my laptop has broke and my phone doesn't seem to be receiving notifications, it'd be brilliant to see you can't wait, it's the platts club starts 730 xxx

garinda 21-04-2012 14:21

Really, really pee'd off.

Good day yesterday. Not so good today.

:(

Wish the old git all the very best from me.

:D

harwood red 21-04-2012 16:58

Struggled at footy with pain in neck and lack of sleep so I am also gonna have to give it a miss tonight, already back in my pj's!!!

Hope he has a fab night :mosher: